CBT Practitioner Certification – Internationally Accredited
Become Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Practitioner/ Therapist
Note: 4.1/5 (91 notes) 971 students
Instructor(s): Prof. Krishna N. Sharma, Ph.D.
Last update: 2022-07-06
What you’ll learn
- Learn Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques
- Step by Step Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) planning
- Use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in different conditions
- Course manual
- This course needs no prior experience or knowledge.
This AIOTH, UK accredited course will enable you to help people through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). This concise programme is designed, keeping in mind that you may not have any prior knowledge and understanding of counseling, and you want to learn despite your busy schedule. So we have tried to avoid jargon as much as possible and simplified concepts and terminology for you.
This programme is accredited, and this Udemy course is recognized for certification by Virtued Academy International, an autonomous institute, under the Virtued Society, incorporated under the act 21, 1860 of the Government of U.P., India. Validity & Utility of the training is conditionally in conformity with the Constitution of India, and the laws of the land under Article 19 1 G. Virtued Academy International provides continuing education for individuals interested in self-development and students should contact the IAOTH, UK for registration/ accreditation and relevant local authorities for the scope of practice.
This course is helpful for any individual or professional who deals with play therapy, counselling, counselor, counseling career, life coach, Solution-Focused Therapy / Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), art therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), depression, childhood trauma, borderline personality disorder, early childhood development, couple counseling, family therapy, relationship coach, counselling psychology, Psychotherapy, narrative therapy, PTSD, positive psychology, gestalt, psychoanalysis, happiness etc.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help self and others.
- Basics of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Programme Overview
- CBT Starter Guide
- CBT History
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Techniques
- The Importance of Negative Thoughts
- Goal Setting
- Behavioural activation
- Cognitive restructuring
- Step by Step Plan to Do Cognitive Restructuring
- Core Belief
- Changing a Negative Core Belief
- Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MiCBT)
- CBT in Common Conditions
- CBT in Procrastination
- CBT in Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- CBT in Fear and Phobias
- CBT in Panic Attacks
- CBT in Excessive Anger
- CBT in Eating Disorders
- CBT in Addiction
- Course Manual
- Mandatory Reflective Thinking and Self Study
- Professional Updates
- How to Start a Consulting Business
- Professional Growth Tips Feb 2022
- Research Updates Oct 2021
- Getting Certified
- Getting Certified
Time remaining or 782 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|