Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt Exam Prep
Start your Lean Six Sigma training and become Lean Six Sigma Certified
Note: 3.7/5 (6 notes) 2,517 students
Instructor(s): EDUCBA Bridging the Gap
Last update: 2022-06-20
What you’ll learn
- Understand the role of various people involved in Six Sigma, including the roles of White, Yellow, Green and Black Belts.
- Learn great tools that Lean Six Sigma professionals use on a daily basis and be part of Lean Six Sigma teams in any industry.
- Discuss the DMAIC Model
- Get a high level overview of the Lean Six Sigma approach to process improvement.
- No prior knowledge required
- The only thing you need to complete this course is the open mindset and desire to learn a new concept.
The following article provides an outline for Six Sigma Belts. Six Sigma is one of the best technical tools used for the improvement of the quality of services and products. Six sigma management systems put the focus on improving the business by its improved management techniques. It is considered the most focused and rigorous for implementing the best principles and techniques for improved products and services.
This process works by analysing the root cause of the problem and then works accordingly for the solutions to provide the best results. Eventually, six Sigma is putting more focus on reducing waste, improving quality, and producing better products and services faster and cheaper to provide growth to the organization and the customer. Six Sigma has a different approach based on the level of competence in understanding and applying related tools. Belts are a Green belt, black belt, and Master black belt.
Features of Six Sigma
Its focus and aim are to eliminate unwanted waste from the process and deliver the product and service whatever the customer is expecting.
This defines the roles of the participants and follows a structured methodology, it is a data-driven methodology, which is why accurate data collection is prime and that’s analyzed.
For financial statement, the six sigma is seen up to; it is a multidimensional structured approach for increased profits, increased customer satisfaction, improved processes by reducing costs, reducing process variability and lowering defects.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to start the important work of instilling quality and operational excellence within your organisation / clients. This skill is now in high demand as organisations look to stay competitive in todays market, so delivering savings and efficiencies on a large scale will set you apart from the crowd.
Who this course is for
- Business Leaders Business Improvement Consultants Team Leaders / Managers Operational Leaders Business Professionals Analysts Graduates
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- 7 principles of Lean
- 8 Types of Waste
- 8 Types of Waste Continue
- Understand Variation
- Solving Problems PDCA Cycle
- Standardization and 5S
- Benefits 5S and Standard Work
- Just in Time
- Exercises on Takt time
- Single Piece Flow
- Built in Quality
- Built in Quality Continue
- Managing for Daily Improvement
- DMAIC Framework – Define
- Measure, Analyze
- 5 Whys
- DMAIC framework – Improve
- Japanese Terms
- Different 6 Sigma Belts
Time remaining or 685 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|