Cinema 4d from Scratch in Urdu
Note: 5.0/5 (2 notes) 1,020 students
Instructor(s): Farhan Siddiqui
Last update: 2022-04-06
What you’ll learn
- It’s a Cinema 4d from scratch in Urdu and Hindi language Course cover Modeling, Animation and Material Rendering tools. It has three section in which to learn
- Cinema 4d help you to become 3d Motiongraphics graphics Artist, 3d Animator and help you stand out in animation field
- Learner should have prior design software experience like Adobe collection software
- After completion of course student should send some of his and her work.
- Some Adobe collection software should learn before
It’s a Cinema 4d from scratch in Urdu and Hindi language Course cover Modeling, Animation and Material Rendering tools. It has three section in which to learn.
Cinema 4d help you to become 3d Motiongraphics graphics Artist, 3d Animator and help you stand out in animation.
In this course will cover spline tools, polygon tools, material setting, bump, Displacement, UV Editor, Texture, keyeframe, F curve, Dope Sheet, Camera Animation, cineware, cinema4d and AfterEffects integration.
You will start out with a tour of the interface and lessons on understanding what 3D objects are. Once you have learned the basics, this course jumps right into teaching you how to create 3D objects using Splines, extrusion, sweeping and lathing. You will learn what Nurbs are, how to create basic 3D components using The Knife, Bevel, Bridge and other Cinema 4D tools. You will be taught how to utilize lighting, add textures to your models, and animate them. This video based tutorial also covers rendering your models.
When you have completed this computer training course for Maxon Cinema 4D, you will understand the tools and techniques available to you for creating, animating and rendering 3D models with this software. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Who this course is for
- Spline Tool, Extrude Tool and Import logo from Illustrator
- Lathe Tool
- Sweep Tool
- Loft Tool
- Polygon Modeling
- Polygon Tools
- Bend, Spline Warp, Wind
- Deformer Tools Explosion FX
- Material and Texture
- Reflection Transparency and Alpha
- UV Editor
- Light Types
- Global Illumination
- Render Setting and DOF
- Multi Pass Rendering and Compositing
- Compositing Tag and Object Buffer
- AEC Workflow
- Cineware AE Integration
- Sketch and Tone and Ambient Occlusion
- HDRI Lighting
- Key Frame Animation
- F Curve and Dope Sheet
- Driver and Driven keys
- Spline Animation
- Camera Animation
Time remaining or 826 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|