Coding Basics 2023: Gentle Intro to Computer Programming
Learn to code and start your career in programming. Build your Dev Career and increase your opportunities in the future!
Note: 4.0/5 (11 notes) 6,643 students
Instructor(s): SDE Arts | Octavo
Last update: 2022-11-27
What you’ll learn
- Take the first step towards success in Coding
- Write your first Program
- Code with Confidence and Logical thinking
- Apply Coding to perform various tasks
- Variables, Data Types, Data Structures, Flow Control, Iterations, Functional Programming, and More
- Coding Essentials to get future jobs
- Learn to code fast and improve reusability, scalability and efficiency
- Build Customer Data Collector Program
- How to put all the components together to construct real Program
- There are no requirements to take this course. You will learn everything you need in detail.
Hi, welcome to the Coding Basics 2023: Gentle Intro to Computer Programming Course.
Why this course?
Learning to code provides you with a lot of opportunities, jobs and ways to make money, as the software industry is a vast field that has no boundaries.
Also, in today’s job market, employers are constantly looking for employees with coding skills.
And if you want to work as a freelancer who has his time and earns a lot of money, then the software field gives you many opportunities to achieve this and with a very high income.
Since programming is a highly valued skill right now, many companies are willing to outsource the work.
This means that skilled programmers and developers have the ability to create their own schedule.
There are many advantages that you will get if you learn to code, including:
Coding can allow you to pursue passion projects.
Coding can boost problem solving and logic skills.
Coding improves interpersonal skills.
Being a skilled coder can build confidence.
Coding teaches critical thinking, creativity and resilience.
Coding is an essential skill in the future because it is an important part of the digital transformation. The number of jobs that require coding skills will grow exponentially because most services and products are being digitized.
All these features and more.
If you want to get started in this field and learn coding from scratch, this course is for you and will help you take the first step towards success in this field.
Take the first step towards success in Coding
Write your first Program
Code with Confidence and Logical thinking
Apply Coding to perform various tasks
Variables, Data Types, Data Structures, Flow Control, Iterations, Functional Programming, and More
Learn to code fast and improve reusability, scalability and efficiency
Coding Essentials to get future jobs
How to put all the components together to construct real Program
Build Customer Data Collector Program
In this course, you will learn to practice programming with confidence and logical thinking. You will also learn the basics of programming that are common in different programming languages and how to apply them to perform various tasks.
Video Training Course.
Certificate of completion to upload on your profile to boost your career.
So, what are you waiting for, let’s get started.
Who this course is for
- Coding Beginners
- Programming Beginners
- Entry-Level Programmers
- This course is for you if you are newbie to Coding, and curious about learning and practicing Coding.
- Anyone who wants to enjoy Coding and boost his career.
- Introduction to course
- Welcome to the course
- Introduction to Programming
- The Basics of Coding
- Download The Python Installer
- Install Python
- First App with Python
- Inputs Outputs App with Python
- Executing module to shell
- Explain and Prevent the execution of code
- Variables, Data Types and Operators
- Variables getting started
- Dynamic Typing
- Basic Data Types
- Math Operations
- Assignment Operations
- Comparators and Logical Operations
- Data Collections
- Lists of values
- Constant Collections
- Random and Constant Sets
- Hashes with Food Store
- Conditional Blocks
- Conditional Code
- Looping & Iterations
- While Loops
- For Loops
- Modular Code for Tasks
- Functional Code
- Additional Content to Practice Coding and Boost your Dev Career
- Customer Data Collector Program
- Next Steps
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst [Coursera with IBM]
Time remaining or 370 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|