Coding Interview Practice with Python | Intermediate Level
Use data structures algorithm to Find a job at Google (youtube), Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 527 students
Instructor(s): Nazim Cherpanov | Programming Courses
Last update: 2022-09-06
What you’ll learn
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
- Use the right Data Structures and Algorithms to pass coding interview questions that have the optimal solution
- Learn how to use Python tools to solve exercises using strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, recursion, files, and more.
- Check your solutions with detailed step-by-step video lectures that explain how to solve each challenge.
- Knowledge of Python fundamentals
- I will use Jupyter notebook during the course, but you can use any IDE of your choice to write and run your code.
Welcome to “Python Coding Interview Practice” course!
Find a job at huge companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, and Facebook.
Here’s why this course is worth your time:
It’s interactive – I give you a chance to try every problem before I show you my solution.
Every single problem has a complete solution walkthrough video as well as accompanying solution file.
I cover helpful “tips and tricks” to solve common problems, but we also focus on building an approach to ANY problem.
It’s full of animations and beautiful diagrams!
In this course you will learn how to solve Interview coding challenges with Python programming. Learning Python programming will not only make you learn one of the most popular Programming Languages , but also gives a strong base for developing Problem solving Skills in the field of computer science and Engineering. Problem solving using Python Programming will help you understanding the Python programming language and the problem solving skills. No matter where you are on your learning journey. You should have a look at the first part before embarking on the second. You could discover many useful tool for the challenges to come. Try to solve the problem on your own first before peek at the provided solution though.
Are you looking to level-up your developer skills? Sign up today!
Who this course is for
- if you want to work a Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Netflix or other top tech companies
- University students who wish to develop their problem-solving and computational-thinking skills
- Problem 1: Move Zeros
- Move Zeros Problem
- Problem 2: Reverse String
- Reverse String Problem
- Problem 3: Invert Binary Tree
- Invert Binary Tree
- Problem 4: Best Time to Buy and Sell Stock
- Best Time to Buy and Sell Stock
- Problem 5: Happy Number
- Happy Number
- Problem 6: Search in a Binary Search Tree
- Search in a Binary Search Tree
- Problem 7: Single Number
- Single Number
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|