Competitor Analysis Masterclass (Phenomenal Edition 2022)
Unlock the secret of your competitors by learning some of the most amazing competitor analysis strategies and tools
Note: 4.5/5 (226 notes) 44,977 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-03-26
What you’ll learn
- Understand technologies that your competitors are using to help you to conduct an exhaustive research
- Find growth areas existing in the market to take your business forward to success in 2022.
- Analyze your competitor websites, traffic and target audience to leverage for better marketing results
- Analyze your competitor’s keywords to help in organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Track your competitors brand mentions in real-time
- Know about the advertising campaigns of your competitors and avoid their mistakes
- A passion to learn is all that is necessary – as everything covered in the course can be implemented by anyone without technical skills.
Welcome to experience “Competitor Analysis Masterclass (Phenomenal Edition 2022)”.
Do you know? Competitive analysis can make or break your marketing strategy in 2022.
There is intense competition in business everywhere nowadays. Identifying your target competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own product or service is a must. This unforgettable course will provide a great framework to help marketers and newbies like you uncover the secrets of your competitors in an all-new fashion.
You will learn new-age tools in this course “Competitor Analysis Masterclass (Phenomenal Edition 2022)” – to be aware of what the competition is doing – the tools that they are currently leveraging to take their business to successful heights in digital marketing. A few secretive tools will also help you to monitor your competitor’s emails, discover the most needful tips for SEO (search engine optimization), and keyword research. You will also learn the traffic your competitor brands are getting on their websites and the revenue they potentially earn in a specific period of time. This is a comprehensive course, in this regard, and will help you to build a roadmap to defeat your competitors with their own strategies – only if the tools taught are practised and implemented by you with full efforts, put in. Nevertheless, get ready to improve your conversion rates and customer satisfaction once you apply these strategies in your niche or business – for that matter.
Competitor Analysis isn’t difficult at all. In fact, it seems to be a piece of cake with this course. This is no SWOT Class at all. Only practical tips, strategies, tricks, tools and secrets available here.
So, enrol now. Let’s start rolling in some action. There is no time to wait at all.
Who this course is for
- Entrepreneurs who wish to apply these strategies in competitor analysis to understand their competition much better than ever before
- Digital marketing managers who wish to take their organisation marketing to the next level by implementing and using tools taught in the course.
- Anyone who is interested in digital marketing and wish to learn new-age things and technologies of 2022
- Growth Hackers who wish to apply certain tricks taught in the course and use the same to take their clients’ ventures to achieve success in the marketing domain.
- Getting Started with Competitor Analysis Tools.
- Unlock Google Analytics of any website
- Technology Lookup Re-invented
- Competitor Advertising Lookup Re-invented
- More Competitor Website Analytics: Advanced tool
- Competitor Email Monitoring: Re-invented
- More Detailed Competitor Analysis: More incredible tools to use in 2022.
- Financial Analysis of your competitors: A snapshot
- SEO Mastery for competitor analysis
- Video Rank Finder Tools: Walkthrough
- Spy on your competitors in 2022
- Keyword Research in 2022: Complete Tutorial
- Influencer Marketing, Content Research & other new-age tactics for 2022
- Assignment: Competitor Analysis Tools
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 997 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|