Complete Financial Planning Course- Beginners to advanced
Learn art and Science of Personal Finance by Certified Financial Planner CM
Note: 4.8/5 (27 notes) 4,254 students
Instructor(s): Anandraj Mahor
Last update: 2022-02-07
What you’ll learn
- Understand Myths about financial planning
- Understand more about expenses, savings & investments.
- Learn about how to track your expenses.
- Understand about needs vs wants
- Learners will understand what are the some goods cashflow habits
- Who want to understand importance of cashflow, budgeting, net-worth, setting financial goals & taxes
- Anyone who has debt, is thinking on debt, or wants to better understand debt part of overall financial picture
- Who want to better understand the concept of financial planning & investing and how it can fit into financial plan.
- Learners will come to understand the importance of compounding growth, the variables that impact setting goals like Kid’s education, Marriage & Retirement etc.
- Learners will come to know about basic financial thumb rules
- Those who want to understand more about how they can protect their financial goals from unexpected event
- This course will help you to assess your current situation and understand the paths to paying off your debt.
- Course will cover different investment vehicles, risk tolerance, diversification.
- How to avoid debt trap.
- Understand more about Life insurance, Health Insurance, accident Insurance and Critical Insurance & It’s features.
- Understand more about CIBIL Score & Report & How to improve your CIBIL Score & How to download CIBIL Report.
- Understand Time Value of Money with Financial goals.
- Understand more about how does credit card works and Its charges & its advantages & disadvantages.
- How to leverage your assets.
- How inflation impacts on our life & financial goals
- Understand Mutual Funds, Its Types, Its Benefits, & How to choose mutual funds.
- What is capital gain concept and What is short term & long term capital gain & It’s taxable amount.
- Taxation – U/S 80C, U/S 80D, U/S 80CCD(1B), U/S 80D etc.
- No programming experience needed.
Welcome to the complete Personal Financial Planning Course…!!!
This course covers managing your money as well as saving and investing. It encompasses budgeting, inflation, net worth, insurance, CIBIL Scores, Credit Card, loans, financial planning thumb rules, power of compounding, financial goals, risk profile, asset allocation, mutual fund & shares investments, retirement planning, tax planning, etc.
Also included in this course is an Excel spreadsheet like a cash flow statement, know your worth- Networth statement, Loan calculator, All in one Financial Goal Calculator Template, etc. that contains exercises to help you save, protect and make more money. No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course.
Some of the financial planning topics and exercises covered in the course are:
How to maintain your budget
How to track your expenses
Understanding and improving your credit score
Creating your perfect budget
Understanding your worth- Networth
Time value of money with financial goals
How much should you spend on a home loan, car loan & personal loan
How to set financial goals considering inflation
All of the tools you need to save, protect and make more are included in this course, and the entire course is based on real-life Practical Knowledge and experience and not based on theory.
Who this course is for
- Financial Planning for Beginners to advanced
- Who want to do Financial Planning for Do it Yourself
- Who want to build career in financial planning
- Introduction- What is personal finance?
- What is Financial Planning & it’s process
- What is Financial Planning?
- Myths about financial planning
- Why you think you don’t need financial planning?
- Financial Planning Process
- Six Area of financial planning
- Understanding & analyze cashflow, Budgeting & Need v/s Wants
- Why managing finance is important
- How to manage your personal finance
- What is budgeting & why its important
- Need vs Wants and Why its important
- Understanding cashflow
- How to spend less & save more
- How to analyze your cashflow
- Budgeting Rules
- What are the early signs of cashflow problems
- What happens your cashflow is negative
- What are some good cashflow habits
- How rich people manage their cashflow
- What is Savings _ how to develop saving mindset
- Emergency Fund
- What is emergency Fund _ How much should you have _ Where to park
- Know your worth – Networth
- What is your worth _ why should know your networth
- How to calculate networth
- Understanding CIBIL Score & Report
- What is CIBIL Score _ Report and Why its important
- Understanding How Credit Score are determined
- How to improve your credit score _ Its advantages
- How to Check CIBIL Score and Report
- Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning
- What is Insurance _ how it works
- What is life insurance _ why should you buy
- Term Insurance _ Why should you buy
- Health Insurance _ Why, How much should you have
- Top Up _ Super Top Up Plan How its work
- Personal Accident Cover _ Why _ How much
- Health Insurance Features
- Critical illness _ features
- Know about Financial Thumb Rules
- Thumb Rule 1- Rule of 72
- Thumb Rule 2- Rule of 114
- Thumb Rule 3 -Rule of 144
- Thumb Rule 4 -Rule of 70
- Thumb Rule 5 -Rule of Asset Allocation
- Thumb Rule 6 -Rule of 3X Emergency Fund
- Thumb Rule 7 -Rule of Life Insurance
- Thumb Rule 8 -Rule of Health Insurance
- Thumb Rule 9 -Rule of 10_ Pay Yourself First
- Time Value of Money & Power of Compounding
- Time Value of Money
- TMV Exercise
- Power of Compounding
- Understand & analyses of credit card
- What is Credit Card And Difference Between Debit _ Credit card
- How does credit card works
- How to apply credit card _ its advantages _ Disadvantages
- What to expect when you unable to clear your credit card dues
- Understand & Analyses of Real estate investment
- Selling _ Buying Properties Points to be considered
- Total Investment cost in Real Estate
- Understand loans & its Types
- How much EMI can you afford
- What is good _ bad debt _ Types
- How to leverage your assets
- How to avoid debt trap
- What is Fixed _ Floating Interest Rate and how its work
- Before Taking Home Loan Point to be considered
- Home Loan Prepayment Options
- How home loan cuts tax
- Understand the Inflation
- What is Inflation _ its causes
- How inflation impact’s on our life _ financial goals
- Risk Profile
- What is risk profile _ Component _ factors
- How to calculate your risk profile
- Asset Allocation
- What is asset allocation _ life stages
- Why is important asset allocation
- How to do Assets allocation _ Sectoral performance
- Understand Financial Goals
- What is Financial Goals _ How to set it
- Types of Goals _ Inflation _ Investment
- Financial Goals-All in one Calculator
- Investment Planning
- What is Investment Planning _ Its Process
- Investment Charactertics _ Options
- Risk vs Return and What we can control
- Risk Returns in Investments
- FD v Debt v Equity MF
- Absolute Return v CAGR v XIRR
- Understand what is share market
- What is share market How company raise money What is primary _ Secondary Market
- How to invest in Share Market _ Daily Life stocks
- Trading vs Investing
- Principals of stock picking
- Understand Mutual Fund
- What is Mutual Fund _ Its Transactions
- Why invest in mutual fund _ its benefits
- What is Regular plan _ Direct Plan
- Types of Mutual Funds
- What is Equity mutual fund and Its advantages and disadvantages
- What is debt fund _ its benefits
- What is SIP STP SWP _ Its Benefits
- Mutual Fund SIP vs Lumpsum
- How to choose mutual fund _ Its demo
- Taxation on Various Assets
- What is capital gain concept
- Stocks _ Mutual fund Taxation
- Taxation on Property or land
- Investment Options to save LTCG on sale on property
- Carry forward _ Set off losses
- Tax deductions available
- Practical Case Study
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
Time remaining or 831 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|