Complete Reading Music Megacourse: Beginner to Expert
Learn how to read and write sheet music like a pro with this step-by-step course!
Note: 4.2/5 (13 notes) 9,725 students
Instructor(s): Creativity Unleashed
Last update: 2022-09-09
What you’ll learn
- How to find the notes position on piano
- How to understand the music staff
- What is a chord and other harmony concepts
- How to play piano – basic level
- Different types of scales, major and minor
- How to read songs from sheet music
- The different time signatures
- How to read rhythms
- How to use a score-writing software (Musescore)
- No previous knowledge of music theory required
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Learn and understand the language of music!
Have you always wanted to read scores? Maybe you have some musical notions or maybe you already know how to play an instrument, but you have never faced a score before. Whether you are an aspiring musician or already have your own band or project but would like to learn to write and read the music you make, this course is for everyone. You can take the step of understanding and writing a score – and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course you’ll finally understand the language of music, including rhythmic and melodic reading, all the symbols present in a music score, and even how to use a free notation software. You will also learn about major and minor scales and keys, and some very practical tricks that’ll help you identify the tonality of any key.
Our instructors have years of experience not only as musicians, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of rhythm and melody exercises for you to study. That’s why this is the only Reading Music course you’ll ever need to read and write music scores like a pro!
Start your music journey today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
Read the sheet music of your favorite songs
Write the score of your own songs
Understand how the piano works
Edit, read, and write songs in a score-writing software
Understand the basic concepts of music theory
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn music theory – no experience needed!
- Musicians/songwriters who want to learn how to read and write sheet music
- Anyone with specialized needs (professional musicians, music teachers, sound engineers, songwriters)
- Introduction to Sight Reading and Notation
- Notes on the Keyboard and Staff
- Rhythm and Symbols
- Basic Staff Software
- Music Theory
- Major Keys
- Minor Keys
- Rhythm and Melody
- Rhythm I
- Melody I
- Rhythm II
- Melody II
- Rhythm III
- Melody III
- Rhythm IV
- Melody IV
- Rhythm V
- Melody V
- Rhythm VI
- Melody VI
- Melody VII
- Other Exercises
- Triplets Exercises
- Two Hands Rhythm Exercise
- Song Exercise
- Last Words
Time remaining or 313 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|