Complete Songwriting Megacourse: Beginner to Expert
Learn how to write songs like a pro with this step-by-step course!
Note: 4.3/5 (16 notes) 7,468 students
Instructor(s): Creativity Unleashed
Last update: 2022-08-05
What you’ll learn
- How to find the concept or idea for your songs
- How to find your own voice and identity
- Poetic writing techniques
- How to avoid using cliches
- Different types of rhyming
- The most common structures of different genres
- Musical notation and harmony
- How to play different songs
- How to produce your own songs
- Music marketing and diffusion strategies
- No previous knowledge of songwriting required
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Learn the art behind writing great songs!
Have you always wanted to write songs? Maybe you have some musical notions but would like to have a more professional approach into this beautiful art, or perhaps you have a musical background and want to learn the art behind writing great songs. Whether you’re an aspiring songwriter starting to explore, or a seasoned professional looking for some pointers in the art of pro songwriting so you can find inspiration and storytelling techniques used by many famous artists, this course is for everyone. You can take your songwriting skills to the next level – and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course you’re going to attain a powerful songwriting toolbox, including conceptual tools, rhyming, literary devices, applied musical theory, music production techniques, and different approaches to this artform. You will even learn to draw inspiration from other artforms and we’ll also be talking about strategies for music marketing and business.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in songwriting, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples and songs analysis for you to study. That’s why this is the only songwriting course you’ll ever need to write and create songs like a pro!
Start your music journey today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
Develop a unique artistic identity
Write basic songs in major and minor key
Use rhyme schemes to accelerate, decelerate speed and emotion
Write your songs using musical notation
Produce your own songsRegister and distribute your music
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn to write songs – no experience needed!
- Musicians/songwriters who want to learn new tools and find inspiration
- Anyone with specialized needs (professional musicians, music teachers, sound engineers, songwriters)
- The Songwriting Mindset, Finding Your Voice
- Song Concept, The Idea
- Songwriting Techniques
- Song Mapping
- Literacy Devices in Poetry
- Song Mapping Practical Exercises
- Rhymes and Singing
- Singing I: Breathe in the Air
- Singing II: Tuning Exercises
- Music Theory
- Musical Notation
- Minor Scale
- Song Form
- Song Form Analysis in Different Genres
- Melody for Songwriting
- Music Production and Marketing
- Producing Your Song Pt. 1
- Producing Your Song Pt. 2
- Producing Your Song Pt. 3
- Last Words
Time remaining or 542 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|