Concepts & Methods of Organizational Behavior & Management
Take a leadership track at work & stand out as you acquire proven organizational behavior techniques & Management Skills
Note: 4.2/5 (3 notes) 2,578 students
Instructor(s): Rada Asghar
Last update: 2022-08-03
What you’ll learn
- Explain the importance of understanding organizational behaviour.
- Understand the mutual interdependence between the organization and its environment.
- Explain the arguments against technological determinism from a socio-technical systems point of view.
- Account for the popularity of the concept of organizational culture among managers and researchers.
- You will learn everything you need to know, no requirements
Hello everyone, Welcome to the course! I am thrilled to have you on board. You’re going to be a valuable asset, and I can’t wait to see all that you accomplish.
If you’re looking for a crisp and concise course, then this one’s for you! Everything is simple and to the point. What I liked most about this course is that information is presented neatly, along with superior video editing. No boring lectures, no fuzzy videos. You don’t have to spend a lot of time wrapping your head around long explanations. If you have less time on your hands but want to cover your course, then say no more!
The short videos will keep you hooked, along with readings and grades.
So, this course “Concepts & Methods of Organizational Behavior & Management ” teaches readers how to communicate and participate within companies, using real-world scenarios. The work gives an extensive discussion of necessary organizational behavior (OB) topics, making each lesson exciting and easy to grasp.
Students in this course will be exposed to management ideas that will help them develop a better understanding of how people behave in the workplace.
It is the goal of this course to provide students with a basic overview of the history and evolution of ideas and concepts in Organizational Behavior (OB). People and groups’ characteristics and behaviors have a significant impact on an organization’s culture, design, ethics, education, and structure. As a team-based learning experience, the course’s applied aim is to allow experiential learning of current methods for conflict resolution and decision-making as well as negotiation, power, and politics in the workplace.
I can help you understand the people in your work environment and what drives them to do what they do. Top business people in high-paying management positions use the leadership techniques we teach, So if you’re ready to start implementing a foundational understanding of the history and development of Organizational Behavior and the valuable management techniques, then you need to get enrolled in this course, to follow in the footsteps.
Alright ! so Let’s dive in !! Happy Learning
Who this course is for
- My target students who are new to the social sciences, and to the study of organizational behaviour. This is a core subject on most business and management degree, diploma and masters programmes. Accountants, architects, bankers, computer scientists, doctors, engineers, hoteliers, nurses, surveyors, teachers and other specialists, who have no background in social science, may find themselves studying organizational behaviour as part of their professional examination schemes.
- The Organizational Context
- What is Organizational Behaviour ?
- Relationship Between Organizational Behaviour & Management
- What is Organization ?
- What is an Organizational Dilemma ?
- Fundamental Attribution Error
- HRM & Employment Cycle
- The Bath Model
- The Big Data & Data Analytics
- The Environment
- The Organizational Environment
- External Environment
- Analyzing the Organizational Environment & its Factors
- Globalization Factor
- PESTLE Analysis
- Ethical Behaviour
- Individual Ethics
- Business Ethics & Financial Reporting
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- The Popularity of CSR
- The Technology
- Presentation of Contents
- IT Transformation
- Determinism or Choice
- Big Data & Powerful Analytics
- Innovations combined with Innovations
- New Ways of Working
- Four Challenges
- Cyber Crime
- Technological Unemployment
- The Culture
- Why Study in Organizational Culture
- Rise in Organizational Culture
- Organizational Values
- Organizational Socialization
- Relationship b/w Organizational Culture & Company Performance
- Strong Culture
- Types of Organizational Culture
- National Culture
- The Personality
- Why Study Personality ?
- Defining Personality
- Personality Assessment
- Types & Traits
- Nomothetic, Extrovert, Introvert and Neurotics
- Personality Types A & B
- The Big Five
- Self Development
- Selection Methods
- Improved Interview Techniques & Assessment Centers
- Why Motivation ?
- Extreme job, Bore out and the Gig Economy
- Motivation Perspectives
- Process Theories
- Employee Engagement
- The Organization of your Dreams
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
Time remaining or 900 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|