Couples Counseling – Learn effective Couples Psychotherapy
Learn Couples counseling therapies such as Imago therapy, Narrative therapy, Emotionally focused therapy EFT
Note: 3.8/5 (10 notes) 3,242 students
Instructor(s): Vyas Psychology Training Centre
Last update: 2022-07-29
What you’ll learn
- Case Studies to identify couples problems and solutions
- Various Therapies used in Couples Counseling
- Practical Exercises for Couples
- How to become effective couples counselor
Welcome to the course! In this course, you will learn about what is couple counseling? what are the different kinds of techniques and therapies? and where and how to use those techniques and therapies in couple counseling?
This course is suitable and beneficial for all practising psychologist counsellor or anyone who wants to become a couples counselor. Upon completion of this course, you will have complete knowledge of how to become a couples counselor.
You will also get a complete overview of couples counseling as a career. You will learn therapies such as Imago therapy, Narrative therapy, Emotionally focused therapy, and many practical exercises that can improve the quality of relationships.
In this course, we will also discuss various case studies and practical problems that couples have. Along with worksheets, you will be able to solve these problems or at least have a framework to guide your clients. This introductory course is suitable for you to get an overview of what is couples counseling and how to do it. This course will help you to become a couples counselor.
What Is Couples Therapy?
Couples therapy is a form of psychotherapy that can help you and your partner improve your relationship. If you are having relationship difficulties, you can seek couples therapy to help rebuild your relationship.
“Couples therapy can address a wide range of relationship issues, including recurring conflicts, feelings of disconnection, an affair, issues related to sex, or difficulties due to external stressors.”
Couples therapy can help you at any stage of your relationship, regardless of marital status, age, race, faith, or sexual orientation.
This course is created by Aanchal Priya.
Course created by Vyas Psychology Training Centre.
Who this course is for
- Introduction to couples counseling
- Introduction to course
- What is Couples Counseling?
- Making Couples Counseling Work
- Imago Relationship Therapy for couples counseling
- Gottman Method for couples counseling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples counseling
- Narrative Therapy for couples counseling
- Practical Exercises for couples counseling
- Practical Exercises for Couples Counseling
- Practical Exercises for Couples Counseling Part 2
- Exercises for Intimacy & communication
- Exercises for communication
- Exercises for Appreciation
- Course Completion
Time remaining or 802 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|