Couples Relationship Course
Romance, Love & Dating (Part 1)
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 116 students
Instructor(s): Olga Pinedo
Last update: 2022-03-29
What you’ll learn
- Understand the nature of romantic affective relationships.
- Identify the neurochemical reactions of infatuation and love.
- Comprehend the differences between female and male when in love
- Comprehend the skills needed to successfully establish couple relationships.
- A desire and commitment to learn.
In this complete course, you will learn quite a lot about the fundamental aspects of love and relationships from a psychological point of view.
– What is love? What are the characteristics? What are the stages?
Not only that, but we will also see how our brain and bodies work when in love; that includes a bit of chemistry – the love chemistry. Do you know what neurotransmitters are involved in the in-love brain? If you don’t, don’t worry… we will cover that as well!
We will also have a look at personal growth as a fundamental factor for building a healthy and successful relationship, because:
“In order to love others, you must learn how to love yourself first!” but you probably knew that already!
We discuss long-distance relationships, relationship crises, toxic relationships, breakups, infidelity and ruptures.
At the end of this course, we see lots of coping techniques and strategies that you can use to overcome affective ruptures in an edifying way.
This course has been well elaborated by a professional Clinical and Counseling Psychologist, trying to cover almost every topic and every-day questions on relationships. It hopes to give you the transformation you are looking for, whether to use in your own relationship, or as a psychologist, coach or counselor to help others.
THIS IS PART 1 OF THE COURSE*
Who this course is for
- Singles that wish to adquire romantic relationship skills
- Couples that want to improve or save their relationship
- Counselors, psychologists & coaches
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|