Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 1
Welcome to the Future of Civil Engineering powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) in 2022
Note: 3.3/5 (259 notes) 33,498 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-03-26
What you’ll learn
- Practical concepts and applications in Civil Engineering in 2022
- Construction Tools and Application
- Quality Management & Safety Management Tools and Application
- 3D Home Design Software
- Basic knowledge of Civil Engineering is necessary to grasp the Artificial Intelligence (AI) concepts in the field of Civil taught in the course.
Here’s a grand welcome to the crash course on “Civil Engineering and AutoCAD” (2022 Edition). This course will serve to be the first course in the series. We kickstart the course by teaching the concept of Artificial Intelligence (AI) application in the civil field.
We all know that Artificial intelligence (AI) has made an impact in almost every industrial sector, and civil engineering now is now joining the stage – as stated above. According to a report by McKinsey, the civil construction sector has a net worth of more than $15 trillion a year, and while it has one of the largest consumer bases, until 2022, the industry had been relatively under digitised. This is because civil engineering is one of the few fields in which basic practices of bricklaying and pouring concrete have remained the same over the century leveraging traditional methods. However, the construction sector is set to undergo yet another industrial revolution, one powered by technology, particularly artificial intelligence for that matter.
Artificial Intelligence technologies are now being used by practising engineers to solve a whole range of problems. Future advancements in Artificial Neural Network (ANN), fuzzy logic and genetic algorithms will mean that the civil engineering and construction industry will benefit in terms of optimisation which is the foremost factor, speed of processes and cost reduction, while young inexperienced engineers will be replaced by AI robots & technologies.
When one mentions artificial intelligence in civil engineering, a picture of robots driving trucks and laying bricks may come to your mind. On the contrary, these techniques have more sophisticated applications in construction management, design optimisation, risk control, and quality control. This part 1 course will teach you basic and advanced concepts for civil engineers that will provide significant value-adds to their careers. It will also help to make any construction business more lucrative through the usage of tools, practical concepts and techniques. As technology evolves, one can expect, along with computer technology, the genetic algorithm in civil engineering applications will be more general and more effective.
Enroll now and let’s start learning this mind-blowing course and change your career with the power of technology. Time to shine.
Who this course is for
- Civil engineering students who wish to expand their knowledge further to learn advanced concepts of Artificial intelligence for practical application in their field
- Senior design engineers who have professional experience in the design of various projects and want to apply this technology to speed up the process
- Engineering graduates who are seeking a job in their field of expertise
- Civil engineering college professors who wish to research on new-found technologies in the civil engineering field in 2022 and beyond
- Anyone who is interested to learn AI tech in Civil Engineering
- Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 1 – The Course
- Introduction to the Course
- Construction Management for Beginners: A snapshot
- Advanced Technology concepts in the field of Civil
- Quality Management Breakthrough Concept Tool
- Safety Management Breakthrough Concept Tool
- Measure interior floor plans fast with this superb tool
- The Vision for Civil Engineering in 2026
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Sector
- 3D Home Interior Constructional Software: Full Tutorial
- 3D Home Interior Making: Assignment
- Special: Construction and Floor Plan App for Contractors and Civil Engineers
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 1000 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|