Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 7
Learn and Master AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools in Level 2
Note: 3.6/5 (36 notes) 12,667 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-03-26
What you’ll learn
- Measuring a drawing in AutoCAD 2020 and creating dimensions
- Executing a RAY command in AutoCAD
- Executing ARRAY command in AutoCAD
- Executing MIRROR command in AutoCAD
- Learn to use tools to draw special lines in AutoCAD
- Executing SCALE command in AutoCAD
- Learn to draw a polygon in AutoCAD
- Executing CIRCLE command in AutoCAD
- Learn to offset an object in AutoCAD
- Explore various new-age tools in Artificial Intelligence in the field of civil and 360-degree tours
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
- A free version of AutoCAD 2020 for students or educators should be installed on your windows PC
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based crash course, first, enrol in “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6 courses respectively” and then join Part 7 to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the concepts taught from the previous series of courses.
This brilliant and engaging course on “AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence Tools: Level 2” taught by “Srinidhi” and “Saranya” will take a step further from the Part 1 course to help you explore and understand more functions and features in AutoCAD including measurement of drawing, creating dimensions, executing commands, offsetting objects etc.
This course is a part of a series titled “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD” and is the seventh course on the list.
We will also get access to a view of some special tools and technologies in Artificial intelligence (AI) that can simulate crowds, design prototypes and create virtual reality 360-degree tools that will serve to be great examples of incredible technology in application. An example of Taj Mahal in a 360-degree tour is also showcased here, in this course.
Benefits of learning AutoCAD 2020:
To increase the design productivity and capabilities to the maximum potential
To improve the quality of the design itself
To create a full-fledged database for manufacturing
Design a product with the greatest accuracy that is needed
Plan and map out spaces very quickly or easily
Save time and money in 3D production or streamline the design
Easier data transfer and to improve communication through the documentation process
Calculate Mass, Area, volume, Center of Gravity in the fastest time ever possible and much more.
Visualise the end-product beforehand
It provides an opportunity for operational professionals to review the drawings and tailor them according to any kind of needed requirements.
Your next incredible adventure awaits in Level 2.
Enrol now and let us await the wow factor to show up from the first video itself.
Who this course is for
- Working professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills and learn AutoCAD 2020 commands to speed up their design work faster
- Students who have no prior knowledge of AutoCAD who wish to start their learning journey
- Anyone who is interested to learn new AI technologies to integrate with AutoCAD 2020
- All passionate learners are welcome
- Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 7 – The Course
- Introduction to the course and usage of important commands in AutoCAD
- Usage of MIRROR Command, ROTATE Command, OFFSET Command, LINE Command & ELLIPSE
- Usage of ARRAY Command, MOVE Command, LINE Command, CIRCLE Command etc.
- More usage of LINE & SCALE Command with star shapes
- Dimension tools & Area COMMAND
- Onshape & Rhino Software: Use Case
- Other Artificial Intelligence tools & virtual reality tour creation tools
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 990 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|