Create a Snow Storm VFX with Niagara in Unreal Engine 5
Learn everything you need to know in order to make an Amazing Snow Storm inside UE5 !
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 23 students
Instructor(s): UNF Games
Last update: 2022-07-05
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Intermediate level Materials for Visual Effects in Unreal
- Learn pro tips from industry veteran when creating effects
- Learn the very basics of environmental VFX
- Learn how to make an Impressive Snow Storm in UE5
- You need Unreal Engine 4 or more to take this course. Some basic understanding of Unreal Engine would be nice, but not required.
- You should follow our “Unreal Engine 5 Environment Tutorial for Beginners – Creating a Snow Level, or have a map on your own that you want to add snow to.
While walking inside your maps, do you find that there’s something lacking? do they feel lifeless, or empty? Then you need to learn how to make Environmental VFX!
Creating Environmental VFX can be a very complex task, but after finishing this course you will be able become more confident in making your own Snow and Mist VFX in Unreal Engine.
Inside, you will learn everything you need to know in order to make efficient, and convincing Snow and Mist VFX.
We will make some basic textures inside of Substance (Although there will be project files if you want to skip that)
You will learn how to make convincing Mist and Snow Materials.
After that, you will learn how to use those materials to create amazing Niagara Systems.
Lastly, you will learn how to place them correctly inside your map so it feels alive and threatening!
By the end of watching this course, you will understand Niagara, Materials for VFX and be able to create your own Mist and Snow effects using your imagination. Niagara is used in a wide range of features in game development, so this will be the first step you take towards your VFX career as a VFX artist in the video game industry!
Who this course is for
- Begginer VFX Artits that want to learn how to make a snow Enviromental VFX
- Intro & Setup
- Creating the Mist Texture
- Creating the Mist Material
- Creating the Mist Particle
- Adding Mist Details and Tweaks
- Adding Mist Scene Details
- Adding Mist to the Cliff
- Mist Last Touches
- Creating the Snow Particle
- Last Touches on the Snow, and Post Process
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|