Create a WordPress website with Hostinger!
Build your own WordPress website in a few steps. Use Hostinger to get a domain name and hosting at an affordable price.
Note: 4.2/5 (81 notes) 17,005 students
Instructor(s): Anton Voroniuk
Last update: 2022-08-09
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to get your domain and hosting setup for WordPress.
- You will know how to setup your WordPress website in a few steps.
- Get some tips on how to increase traffic on your WordPress website
- Discover the hosting options on Hostinger
- No knowledge of coding or statistics is needed.
- You don’t need any WordPress experience to start with this course.
If you want to be recognized by as many customers as possible and increase your sales. And you are looking for a simple guide that can help you create your WordPress website in a few steps.
This is an in-depth course to get started with WordPress and hosting.
In this training, we will walk through all the steps of creating and launching an effective WordPress website.
In this practical class, you will get a complete understanding of how to find a perfect domain name, and effective hosting provider and create successful campaigns to get loyal customers, increase traffic, and grow your business online. We will show you how to set up the WordPress website on your own. We’ll also share the great terms and conditions which the hosting provider Hostinger has. Also, we will give you one of our books on digital marketing which goes over the essential digital marketing skills you’ll need. Because of this, you’ll know how to construct a WordPress site, use the most effective hosting and a domain name for that for just a couple of dollars per month and get effective marketing tactics and strategies on how to make the website successful.
This course will teach you:
How to create your own website in a few steps.
How to launch and optimize a successful WordPress website.
How to find and adjust the best domain name and hosting provider.
Increasing targeted traffic to the website and landing page.
How to conduct keyword research and group keywords.
Working with the most effective SEO tools.
How to choose the most suitable Hostinger’s plan.
Why should you choose this course?
You will learn how to create and launch your WordPress website from internet marketing professionals.
We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
Our credentials include Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and more.
More than 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns have been launched by us.
This course is suitable for both beginners and experts.
The course comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos.
You will get a certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course.
What else do you get in this course?
Lifetime access to the course
Structured lessons with practical exercises
Valuable checklists and templates
Weekly educational and promotional announcements
A free copy of the book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing.” In this book, the following topics are covered in-depth: Internet promotion strategies, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, how to make a content plan, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course.
There isn’t time to waste!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Want to start now?
Click the “Buy now” button to launch and optimize a successful WordPress website in a few steps.
Who this course is for
- Online Marketers
- Online Businesses
- Anyone with a product/service to sell
- Home Based Businesses
- Learners of all ages who want to understand how to use WordPress
- Build your first website with Hostinger
- Planning a personal website.
- How to Study on Udemy Effectively?
- Essentials of domain names
- Types of hosting
- Hostinger plans explained.
- WordPress Hosting Provider
- Making a website for free.
- Choosing the platform for the website.
- What you need to know to get started with hosting and WordPress
- How to set up a domain name
- Setting up a professional email
- SSL certificate set up
- The meaning of permalinks for SEO
- Useful plugins for WordPress
- Adding a home page and a page for blog posts
- Step by step WordPress website creation
- Driving traffic to your website
- Types of traffic
- Traffic optimization tactics.
- How to leave a course review
- How to get a certificate
Time remaining or 777 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|