Note: 4.3/5 (133 notes) 28,431 students
Instructor(s): PROPER DOT INSTITUTE
Last update: 2021-11-11
What you’ll learn
- Write CSS Scripts And Understanding Concepts
- Practically Getting Started With CSS Styles, CSS 2D Transform, CSS 3D Transform
- Python section ,python operators and various operator types
- Python loops, various python loops used in combinations
- python use of lambda function and python command line arguments
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic HTML Knowledge
section 1- CSS course with basics and advanced concepts of CSS
ever wonder how the latest website designs are made? Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the main coding files used to layout a website and its design. CSS 3 is the latest in styling standards, and it brings several new properties and declarations you can use to make your website design more easily created. CSS is currently the only standard in website design that plugs directly into your HTML, even the latest HTML 5 standards. With CSS 3 and HTML 5, you can create the latest interactive pages for your website viewers.
this course shows you how to create CSS classes from a beginner’s level. It starts off with basic HTML declarations, properties, values, and how to include a CSS style sheet with your HTML code. For those of you who are new to CSS and HTML, we show you step-by-step how to create a CSS file and include it in your HTML code, even if you use a cloud server for your hosting.
we show you how to position your elements, layout your elements relative to your documents, and style your HTML using predefined CSS values. We introduce you to the common CSS styling that you’ll need when you start off designing your pages. If you want to get to know CSS and website design, this course is meant for you, and it can be used by anyone who hasn’t even seen one line of CSS code yet. We focus on the latest CSS 3 and HTML 5 standards, so you get the latest when coding your website pages instead of focusing on older code.
there are no prerequisites. Anyone Can join this course. It is recommended though that individual have some basic computer programming knowledge.
Introduction to CSS
inclusion Of CSS In HTML
CSS styling Text
CSS page backgrounds
CSS 2D transform
CSS 3D transform
The course is created with thorough, extensive, but easy-to-follow content that you’ll easily understand and absorb.
Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
Search text using regular expressions
The topics covered in this course are:
Section 4- python programming language.
This course section provides an introduction to programming and the python language. students are introduced to core python programming concepts like conditionals, loops, variables, and functions. this section includes an overview of the various python aspects. It also provides hands-on coding exercises using commonly used writing custom functions, and reading and writing to files. this section or whole course may be more robust than some other courses, as it delves deeper into certain essential programming topics.
what you will learn in this section:
Identify core aspects of programming and features of the Python language
Understand and apply core programming concepts like conditionals, loops, variables, and functions
Use different ways for writing and running Python code
Design and write fully-functional Python programs using commonly used data structures, custom functions, and reading and writing to files
python various operator types
python conditional statements
python function statements
python decision making
python file Input and Output
Thank you see you inside the course
Who this course is for
- Beginner Full Stack Developers
- Beginner Web Developer
- CSS IN HTML
- CSS Introduction
- CSS Basic Syntax
- CSS Fonts
- CSS Text
- CSS Links
- CSS Layers
- CSS Lists
- CSS Animation
- CSS 2D Transform
- CSS 3D Transform
- CSS Colors Introduction
- CSS Colors 2
- CSS Cursors
- CSS Padding
- CSS Positioning
- CSS Dimensions
- CSS Rounded Corners
- CSS Visibility
- CSS Scrollbars
- CSS Selectors
- CSS Background
- CSS Gradient
- CSS Images
- CSS Borders
- Python Complete Course
- Python Arithmetic Operator
- Python Bitwise Operators
- Python Membership Operators
- Python Identity Operators.
- Python List
- Python List Built-In Functions
- Python List Basic Operations
- Python Access, Update And Delete List
- Python List Methods
- Python Tuple
- Python Access, Update And Delete Tuple.
- Python Basic Operations Tuple
- Python Built In Functions Tuple
- Python Dictionary.
- Python Update And Delete Dictionary
- Python Dictionary Functions
- Python Dictionary Methods.
- Python String Operators
- Python String Formatting Operators
- Python String Encoding Functions
- Python Quotations
- Python Triple Quotes.
- Python If Statement
- Python If Else Statement.
- Python If Elif And Else Statement
- Python While Loop
- Python While Loop Else Statement.
- Python While Loop Single Statement.
- Python Infinite While Loop.
- Python For Loop.
- Python For Loop Using Index Sequence
- Python Using Else With For Loop
- Python Nested Loops.
- Python Mathematical Functions
- Python Break Statement
- Python Continue Statement
- Python Functions.
- Python Parameter Pass By reference.
- Python Return Argument.
- Python Trigonometric Inverse Functions
- Python Default Arguments
- Python Anonymous (Lambda) Functions.
- Python Command Line Arguments
- Python Required Arguments.
- Python Keyword Arguments.
- Python Executing Module As A Script.
- Python Scope Of Variable
- Python Random Number Functions
- Python For Loop Using Range Function.
- Python Trigonometric Misc Functions
- Python Single Statement Suites
- Python Lines And Indentations
Time remaining or 620 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|