Customer Service: 6 Keys To Exceptional Customer Service
Master Customer Satisfaction & Astonish Your Customers With A+ Customer Service
Note: 4.7/5 (43 notes) 2,403 students
Instructor(s): Expert Academy
Last update: 2022-08-02
What you’ll learn
- Understand what areas of business impact the customer experience
- The 6 key elements to great customer service
- Be able to apply your knowledge in a practical way to improve business results
- Drive customer satisfaction in your business
- Attract new customers by giving them exactly what they want
- Nothing – just a willingness to learn!
Do you want to improve customer satisfaction? Are you really making your customers happy? Are you focusing on customer experience management in your business? Are you doing everything you can to give your clients what they want and need?
About The Course
This course is aimed at helping you to design a customer experience that will truly differentiate you from the competition. Renowned customer service expert Nigel Greenwood will explore the six key things that customers want, no matter what your industry or business model is.
The customer experience is 70% of the buying decision, so providing a great customer experience is a critical factor for succeeding in business, and if you don’t get it right, you’re missing out on sales and profits. We know that “the customer is always right”, but few businesses take the time to identify exactly what the customer actually wants.
What You Will Learn
This quickfire course explains:
What customer experience means
The 6 key elements of a great customer experience
Common mistakes businesses make
How to apply each element in business for fast, profitable, sustainable growth.
By the end of the course you will:
Understand what areas of business impact the customer experience
Know the 6 key elements of a great customer experience.
Nigel has spent 30 years creating great customer experiences, is a successful author, presenter and lecturer, but is mostly someone who likes to keep things simple. He says it as it is, knows what customers want and loves making a difference.
Who this course is for
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone hoping to improve customer experience
- Anyone working in a client facing role
- What Is Customer Experience?
- The Six Things The Customers Want
- What Customers Want – 1: Make it Easy
- What Customers Want – 2: Set My Expectations
- What Customers Want – 3: Keep Your Promises
- What Customers Want – 4: Keep Me Informed
- What Customers Want – 5: Treat Me As An Individual
- What Customers Want – 6: Put It Right If It Goes Wrong
- Summary & Final Thoughts
Time remaining or 845 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|