Cybersecurity for Businesses – The Fundamental Edition
Get the knowledge you need to protect your business and reduce your risk from numerous threats targeting your company.
Note: 4.6/5 (345 notes) 15,685 students
Instructor(s): Shon Gerber
Last update: 2018-08-24
What you’ll learn
- Identify business critical data and what are some options to protect determine the risk for their business
- Understand the Risk Mindset needed to protect the business
- Determine the risk for their business
- Knowledge about business data and systems
- Beginners in understanding Cyber Security
- Document Software for collecting data (Microsoft Office)
Are you a small business owner that is worried about being hacked? Are you confused on where to start and how to begin? Have you been looking for a course that teaches you the information/cybersecurity basics to best protect your business in a fun relaxed manner?
If so, you are going to find that this course is absolutely perfect for you!
This course is designed to give you the tools you need to begin with the task of protecting your business or company. This course can also be used as an introductory path for employees/individuals of company’s who want to start gaining knowledge toward a career in cybersecurity or information security. Understanding these key concepts is the foundation for protecting businesses of all shapes and sizes.
PERFECT FOR NOVICE OR BEGINNER
This course is designed to be primarily for students who have little to no background knowledge in the field of cybersecurity.
In the first section we will cover the differences between Small and Medium Businesses and why it is important to mitigate the risk. Lastly, we will address what is the problem and why small businesses are the target of hackers.
In section two, we will explore risk and how by understanding cyber risk for your company you can substantially reduce the potential impacts of a cyber attack.
Section three will introduce you to the primary concepts around cyber insurance and how it is important for you to understand the pros and cons of having a policy.
By the end of this course, you will have gained a significant amount of knowledge and insight that will help you best protect your business or train your employees on cybersecurity.
Who this course is for
- Average small business owners
- NOT designed for Risk Management Practitioners
- Anyone concerned about Ransomware
- CIOs, IT Directors / Managers wanting to get a better understanding around protecting business
- People looking for actionable steps to protect their company
- Small Business Owners wanting to improve their security practices
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|