Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next Generation Leader
Become a Next Generation Leader, Achieve More and Create Impact
Note: 4.2/5 (385 notes) 39,424 students
Instructor(s): Susmita Dutta
Last update: 2022-11-29
What you’ll learn
- Learn the secrets to Lead right in your life
- Discover the principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Learn the Art of Storytelling for Effective Leadership
- Servile Leadership
- This course includes many exercises. Be prepared with your pen and notepad to take notes and do those exercises for practical learning and application
Next Generation Leader 3.0 – The #1 BEST-SELLING Next-Gen Leadership Course! (with over 300 ratings)
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED (Last updated: DEC 2022)): NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
>> CERTIFIED COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER <<
>> OVER 270,000 STUDENTS IN TOTAL <<
Let me ask you a question… How would you like to be able to learn to lead? If the answer is YES, then listen real close to what I say. In this course, I have explained the entire process that can create a fantastic leader who is loved and respected by others when integrated into your life. You will also learn to approach different situations with a leadership-centric approach. It doesn’t matter where ever you stand today. The ability to understand, value, learn from mistakes, and have a fantastic experiences around others is the hallmark of a truly successful leader. In this course, I have talked about different types of leadership mindsets… for example, the action mindset, the reflective mindset of a leader, etc… and most importantly, I have talked in detail about servile leadership… Yes, the leadership skill of this century, and if you have understood this skill and successfully implemented this… It’s my BOLD promise that you are going to emerge as an amazing leader for your people….
Let me guess, what you are thinking… “I am not in a leadership role in my organization and it’s not for me”… Well! In my opinion, anyone can be a leader in various facets of life- you can be a leader in your office, at your home, out with your friends and etc… It’s a skill that when developed can create an amazing YOU. You know what, I did it too, in fact, I am just like you. So, all you have to do right now is to click the “Enroll Button” on this page simply, and on the next page, I will give all the details about how you too can become an amazing leader whom people will adore and follow with love and respect than fear and disgust.
This course has been divided into 7 sections. In each section, I have discussed in detail the different aspects you would need to master to emerge as an amazing leader.
In this course, you will learn human Characteristics and how you can understand your people and modify your actions which will allow others to follow you and respect you. Which is my friend being a leader. You will learn the 360 approaches to leadership, you will also learn to leverage emotional intelligence to your benefit to emerge as a great leader, and many more. So, be prepared with your pens and notepads to take notes while you listen to the lectures.
Each section has exercises to be done for a better understanding of the concept. And I would encourage you to complete the exercises before you move on to the next one.
Throughout the course, you will hear me giving many different examples in the form of case studies and stories to make your understanding better and more relatable.
I know many of you do not have time to sit and go through the videos… Well! Here’s the good news… this entire course is specially formulated in a way that you can just listen to it and pause it whenever you want and do the exercise at your will… So, let me tell you what I personally do in such a scenario, I drive to my work every morning listening to an audio course just like this one… It saves my time, makes me more productive, and in my opinion it’s the best use of my time…
Once, you have successfully completed the course. In the last section of this course, you will learn the tools and techniques to apply a real-life application of leadership skills and I have also explained how you too can do the same for yourself. So, what are you waiting for?? Let’s dive into creating an amazing leader, that’s none that YOU, my friends.
Thank you and I will see you on the course!
Are you a Non Profit or Charity helping the world?
Awesome! The world needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help. To start with, get in touch with me to unlock free access to all of my courses. Just message me privately and I’ll get that sorted for you and your team.
Who this course is for
- If you want to develop and learn to lead in life, not just for the sake of a position or role. This course is for you.
- About The Course
- 2_you must inspire your people through your actions
- 3_Everything starts with YOU
- 4_Focus on People NOT Power – Part 1
- 5_Focus on People NOT Power – Part 2
- 5_Focus on People NOT Power – Part 3
- Servile Leadership
- 7_Servile Leadership – part 1
- 8_Servile Leadership – part 2
- Take Responsibility and Commitment to the Growth of People
- Building Community
- Emotional Intelligence In Leadership
- Importance of EI in Leadership
- Self Awareness and EI
- Self Management
- Share in other people’s joy
- Stop Assumptions, Start Understanding and Accepting
- Read and Pay attention to the facial expressions – Part 2
- Read and Pay attention to the facial expressions – Part 1
- Business and Ethics in Leadership
- Why Is It Important in Leadership
- Case Study for Better Understanding the Importance
- EXERCISE for you to follow
- Leadership is a state of mind Leadership is not a position
- Developing a Worldly Mindset
- Developing a Worldly Mindset – Part 2
- Reflective and Analytical Mindset Of a Leader
- Collaborative and Action Mindset of a Leader
- Importance of Storytelling in Leadership
- The role of the communications leader
- A strong brand relies on the narrative of a story
- Are all stories created equal
- The good news
- Important Life’s lesson When in Leadership Role
- Leadership is incomplete without these life’s lessons
- The Power of Conviction
- Do You Know Yourself?
- Set Goals that Stretch You!!!
- An Attitude of Gratitude
- The Inner Circle
- Thank You For Completing the Course.
- Happy Learning!!
Time remaining or 886 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|