Data Security, Recovery and Storage Hacking for Newbies
An amazing online course on Data Security, Recovery and Storage Hacking in 2022
Note: 3.6/5 (396 notes) 33,427 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-03-26
What you’ll learn
- Theoretical Concepts of Data Security, Recovery and Storage Hacking
- Practical Tools for implementation of Data Security, Recovery and Storage Hacking
- Lessons on ensuring data security in organisations
- Lessons on data recovery to recover lost data
- Storage hacking techniques to increase the storage limit for devices through cloud-based storage
- There are no technical skills needed to learn this course. However, several free and paid tools will be taught in the course. You can opt for the cloud-based data or storage tools for a monthly or annual cost for usage.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry will be a plus.
What comes to your mind when we talk about “Data Security”?
Data Security is a mission-critical priority nowadays and has always been for IT teams in organizations of all sizes. As companies increasingly rely on Information Technology (IT) to collect, share, analyze, and communicate, they will also have to minimize risk, protect sensitive data, and adapt, in the process. One has to learn to secure data from attacks and simplify regulatory compliance and this is actually proving to be vital, day by day.
This tenth incredible course “Data Security, Recovery and Storage Hacking for Newbies” will teach you concepts on Data Security, Data Recovery, and Storage Hacking to the maximum. The concept of data recovery involves procedures to actually recover the deleted items – which is like magic. We will also look at tools from a theoretical and also practical perspective in all these areas, covering a special outlook on the concept of storage hacking.
What is Storage Hacking (in layman terms)?
Storage hacking means transferring your storage to an online cloud server to increase storage limits to unlimited capabilities or capacities for your devices. This is very useful for enterprise-scale data storage as plenty of cloud-storage companies now provides an unlimited amount of cloud storage to users. Customers can upload files in Cloud, share them with anyone and access them at any time from any device in the world. Also, home users have utilized cloud services to the core to backup their movies, music, and even games, for that matter. Isn’t this fantastic?
Ok, enroll now, and let’s start booming. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here in this course.
Learn about the amazing process of ‘Data Security, Recovery, and Storage Hacking for Newbies’ that can change the Information Technology (IT) world. It’s time to minimise risk, protect sensitive data, recover vital information and expand your storage to unlimited capacities in 2021
There is no time to waste.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic.
Get ready for another mind-blowing course by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and Civil Mastermind “Saranya Srinidhi”.
Who this course is for
- Individuals working in organisations who want to reduce security risks and avoid potential financial losses.
- Enterprises looking to implement and learn about new data security, recovery and storage hacking tools
- Business owners who want to protect their important data and information.
- Anyone looking to learn some incredible technology in Data Recovery, Recovery and Storage Hacking.
- Anyone looking to expand their minimum storage capacities they have in devices and make use of cloud providers to set these as default storage.
- Data Security, Recovery and Storage Hacking for Newbies – The Course
- Introduction to Data Security: A snapshot
- How to ensure Data Security in organizations?
- Data Recovery Fundamentals: Part 1
- Data Recovery Fundamentals: Part 2
- Data Recovery Techniques: Unleashed
- Data Security, Recovery and Storage Hacking: Practical Tools
- World’s First Unlimited Cloud Storage App: Revealed
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 926 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|