DaVinci Resolve Tutorial – MotionVFX Academy
Improve your skills and learn about essential tips & tricks
Note: 3.0/5 (4 notes) 659 students
Instructor(s): MotionVFX Leading creators of FCP & DaVinci Resolve Plugins
Last update: 2022-04-04
What you’ll learn
- Installation DaVinci Resolve
- Workflow overview
- Project setup and adjusting preferences
- Managing media with bins
- Synchronizing Video and Audio
- Editing multicam projects
- The clone tool
- Basic editing workflow
- Advanced editing
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
DaVinci Resolve Tutorial – MotionVFX Academy is a free, quality video course designed and produced by a team of professional video editors and content creators to help prospective and fresh users learn the essential functionalities and features offered by the software.
The course is divided into 12 compact, digestible lessons, each dealing with a different aspect of using DaVinci Resolve and structured in the way that reflects the typical user experience. Designed to lead you step-by-step through the basics of using DaVinci Resolve, it covers topics from setting the software up on your computer to syncing audio and editing multicam projects.
All 12 lessons included in the course are screencasts, meaning they are recordings of our tutor’s screen made into videos. This will allow you to keep a first-person perspective throughout the course, with no distracting insertions or transitions.
Although the material covered in the course is intended for beginner-level users, self-learning enthusiasts who have been using DaVinci Resolve for some time as well as occasional, intermediate-level users who would like to consolidate and refresh the knowledge they already have will also be able to benefit from its contents. We made sure that pro tips and useful tricks are present in the lessons starting from the very beginning!
Who is it for?
Check if you fall within any of the categories – if yes, then go ahead and use our course to up your skill level!
complete beginners about to explore opportunities offered by DaVinci Resolve
self-learning enthusiasts who have been using DaVinci Resolve for some time, but could use some helpful tips on what’s what
occasional, intermediate-level users DaVinci Resolve who would like to consolidate and refresh the knowledge they already have
What will I learn?
The course is designed to lead you step-by-step through the basics of using DaVinci resolve and consists of 12 carefully planned, instructive lessons that upon completion will enable you to:
set up DaVinci Resolve on your computer
get the general idea of DaVinci Resolve workflow
setting up projects and adjust preferences
organize your content to save time and energy
sync audio with video clips
edit multicam projects
use the clone tool
use automatic scene cut detection
Watch and get down to creating quality edits sooner than you think!
Who this course is for
- DaVinci Resolve beginners – Video Editors
- DaVinci Resolve for beginners – MotionVFX Academy
- Installation — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 01
- Workflow Overview — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 02
- Project Setup and Adjusting Preferences — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 03
- Managing Media With Bins — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 04
- Synchronizing Audio and Video — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 05
- Editing Multicam Projects — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 06
- The Clone Tool — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 07
- The Automatic Scene Cut Detection — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 08
- Basic Editing Workflow — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 09
- Advanced Editing — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 10
- Speed Changes & Time Remapping — DaVinci Resolve Lesson 11
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|