DBT Practitioner -Interpersonal Effectiveness for Counseling
DBT skills that improve relationships, build deeper connections and promote self expression
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 70 students
Instructor(s): Psychology Online
Last update: 2022-01-17
What you’ll learn
- Essential Interpersonal Skills in Personal and Professional Life
- Leadership Skills
- Spirituality for Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Social Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personality Development
- Learn Why People Suffer and Have Negative Emotions
- Learn Strategies To Cope With Emotions
- Learn how to use DBT to decrease emotional suffering and improve life quality.
- Learn Problem Solving Related To Emotions and How They Are Expressed
- How to conduct DBT – Learn the therapeutic techniques in detail
Welcome to the course!!
Aman Varma has undergone accredited course training in CBT practitioner, Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Mental Health Practitioner, NLP Specialist Practitioner, Diploma in Psychological Counseling and Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology.
In this course, I will walk you through many different aspects of Interpersonal skills. We will be talking about an intrinsic approach to developing interpersonal skills. That means we are concerned with ourselves. We are concerned about beliefs, behaviours and how we can improve ourselves so that our relationships improve. I share with you my life’s lessons in this course so I can assure you that you will get the best insights with real-life stories that will improve change you internally as you proceed with the course. We will be covering very basic things such as communication and leadership, and we will be covering some advanced wisdom about how our mind works, how our behaviours come into play, how relationships work, etc. There is a lot to learn and I burst open my personal life in front of you as a case study.
The key distinction between this course and any other course is the content. The insights I share with you are not some personal development 101 kinds of thing. They are very profound lessons, I say profound because they changed me. They decided the course of my life, they moulded me. So obviously, this information cannot be found in any books. Even if you have taken another course on interpersonal skills, you can still get value from this course because it is different and it is transformational. Just by listening to the lectures, you will change. I also combine rich transcendental knowledge of spirituality with practical case studies to give you a further depth of understanding. Check out the curriculum to see the topics covered in this course.
Interpersonal skills are the skills we use every day when we communicate and interact with other people, both individually and in groups. They include a wide range of skills, but particularly communication skills such as listening and effective speaking. They also include the ability to control and manage your emotions.
It is no exaggeration to say that interpersonal skills are the foundation for success in life. People with strong interpersonal skills tend to be able to work well with other people, including in teams or groups, formally and informally. They communicate effectively with others, whether family, friends, colleagues, customers or clients. They also have better relationships at home and at work.
You can improve your interpersonal skills by developing your awareness of how you interact with others and practising your skills.
Interpersonal skills involve the ability to communicate and build relationships with others. Often called ‘people skills, they tend to incorporate both your innate personality traits and how you’ve learned to handle certain social situations. Effective interpersonal skills can help you during the job interview process and can have a positive impact on your career advancement.
Adorable pig plush DIY (Etsy)
Who this course is for
- NOTE: This course is taught by Aman Varma (Accredited DBT Trainer) for Mental Health Professionals
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Interpersonal Skills are about you Part 1
- Join the facebook group
- Interpersonal Skills are about you Part 2
- Interpersonal Skills are about you Part 3
- The Golden Rule of Interpersonal Skills
- Being how you want to be treated – Key to effective Interpersonal Skills
- You want others to encourage you
- You want others to appreciate you
- You want others to forgive you
- You want others to listen and understand you
- Developing Essential Interpersonal Skills
- Concern—the Ability to Show You Care
- Help—the Ability to Reach Out
- Action—the Ability to Make Things Happen
- Results—the Ability to Produce
- Influence—the Ability to Lead
- Sensitivity—the Ability to Feel and Respond
- Motivation—the Ability to Give Hope
- Affirmation—the Ability to Build Up
- Road Blocks to Interpersonal Skills
- Insecurity and Moodiness
- Perfectionism & Oversensitivity
- Leading Yourself – Quality Central to Interpersonal Skills
- The Leadership Triangle
- Creating a Vision
- Expressing yourself Strategically
- Becoming Resourcefull
- Positioning Yourself
- Authentic Self Expression
- Clarity of Values
- Building your Tribe
- Kaizening up to the top
- Becoming Assertive
- Perseverance your way
- What is Environmental Exposure?
- Spirituality for Interpersonal Skills
- Desiring nothing giving everything
- Course completion
Time remaining or 944 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|