Design a Customised Resume Template in just 10mins | MS Word
Step by Step Tutorial to Design a Winning Resume in 2020 as per your Need | Make Unlimited changes | CV Design |
Note: 4.5/5 (52 notes) 855 students
Instructor(s): Shashank Malpani
Last update: 2020-04-05
What you’ll learn
- 6 important ingredents while designing a Good Resume Template
- Important MS Word Tricks while desigining a Resume Template
- How to Add ICONs in the Resume (not image)
- Different types of ‘Headings’
- Correct way of Adding Infographics to make it a Modern Design
- Should you add Shapes or Not in the Resume?
- Expect Answers within 48 working hours for any questions posted
- Basics of Ms-Word
- Little bit of Creativity
Look of your Resume is the First Impression and there are 6 ingredients to make your resume look beautiful. But many a time we do not know the correct process of designing the resume and it mismatches with our resume theme or content.
This video tutorial explains an important way on how to design a perfect resume template and customise it on MS Word by making any number of changes to the resume template as per the content and Job Description. Also, in the last, I have designed two sample resume template to make it easy for you. After the course, making a professional resume / professional CV in MS Word would be very easy.
We hope, these few important implementable tips for all the 6 ingredients in a resume would help you to design a perfect Resume / CV for and which inturns help you to grow in your career.
Who this course is for
- Any user who are searching for the Job or who wanted to design a Good Resume Template and sell it online
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|