Design Thinking Guide for Successful Professionals
Success Formula for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Professionals
Note: 4.2/5 (825 notes) 75,218 students
Instructor(s): Susmita Dutta
Last update: 2022-11-09
What you’ll learn
- Develop the mindset, skillset, and toolset of designers, artists, and innovators
- Discover how to connect more deeply with customers to discover opportunities for innovation
- Learn the Top 5 Mistakes people do while implementing Design Thinking in their projects
- Learn the secrets of effective idea generation, deep problem-solving and rapid-prototyping
- Generate ideas to seed your creativity and innovation ecosystem
- Keep an Open Mind – Because mind is like a parachute and it works best when it is open
Design Thinking 3.0 – The #1 BEST-SELLING Design Thinking Course! (with over 800 ratings)
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED (Last updated: NOV 2022): NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
>> CERTIFIED COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER <<
>> OVER 270,000 STUDENTS IN TOTAL <<
Design thinking is the most understudied concept as it has actually been around for a very long time but it is never really been explored to its huge potential for the betterment of the business or organization. Organizations like Apple and Google use the concept of design thinking in their day-to-day customer interface and thus have been able to design full-proof products which only have one outcome “Success”.
In the past, design has most often occurred fairly far downstream in the development process and has focused on making new products aesthetically attractive or enhancing brand perception through smart, evocative advertising. Today, as innovation’s terrain expands to encompass human-centered processes and services as well as products, companies are asking designers to create ideas rather than simply dress them up.
Everything around you has been designed in an attempt to delight you. And as customers when you are delighted with the product and you are eager to buy it, it doesn’t matter how expensive it is and thus companies/businesses which is capable of producing such products become the CUSTOMER FAVORITE.
In this course, you will learn the complete design thinking process and its various components. I have discussed each and every part of the process in detail and with examples and stories to make your understanding concrete. It’s my BOLD promise that the tools and techniques that I have discussed in this course can transform your business and has the potential to give you a huge breakthrough in your professional life.
Are you a Non Profit or Charity helping the world?
Awesome! The world needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help. To start with, get in touch with me to unlock free access to all of my courses. Just message me privately and I’ll get that sorted for you and your team.
Who this course is for
- This course is for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Managers who are willing to work towards creating a customer favorite product
- If you are looking for a shortcut, this course is NOT for you
- If you are not willing to work relentlessly for the desired results, this course is NOT for you
- Welcome to the Design Thinking World
- What To Expect In The Course
- Steps for Using the Course and Getting More Help!
- WHY Design Thinking?
- Importance of Design Thinking
- Empathy – Design Thinking!
- What and Why to Empathize
- Understand the Market, Client, Technology and Perceived Constraints
- 3-Step Technique to Empathize
- 5-Step Client Engagement Technique
- Define – Design Thinking!
- Understanding the Define Mode
- Why Define?
- 2-Steps Defining Process
- 3-Step Rule for Brainstorming
- Ideate – Design Thinking!
- What and How to Ideate
- 9-Step Ideation Technique
- Prototype Creation – Design Thinking!
- What is Prototyping
- 4-Step Process of Prototype Building
- Prototype Testing – Design Thinking!
- How to Test Your Prototype
- 5-Point Strategy
- Iteration and Making the Process Your Own
- Application Of Design Thinking
- Application Of Design Thinking – Part I
- Application Of Design Thinking – Part II
- Characteristics Of Design
- Input and the start point of design
- Understanding Of Design Space
- Outcome and results of design
- Generation Of Ideas
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Satisfying and Discovering Constrains
- Evolution and Optimization
- Transformation Of Data
- Case Study
- Case Study – Design Thinking Approach
- Test Your Learning!
- Your top 3 learning from the course?
- Certificate of Completion
- Course Summary
- Thank You For Completing the Course
- Happy Learning!
- Happy Learning!
Time remaining or 521 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|