DevSecOps Crash Course: DevSecOps with GitHub Actions (2022)
Get a high paying job by learning this hot selling course
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 22 students
Instructor(s): ASecurity Guru
What you will learn
- Understand basics of DevSecOps and learn about various tools used in DevSecOps
- Learn basics of GitHub Actions and write yaml files in GitHub Actions
- Integrate security tools in GitHub Actions Pipeline and execute SAST/DAST/SCA scans
- Implement robustness in GitHub Actions
- Bonus Lecture – Field to find a Job in Security
- No Programming knowledge required
This DevSecOps course is designed for Security Engineers, DevOps Engineers, SRE, QA Professionals and Freshers looking to find a job in the field of security. This is a focused DevSecOps course with a special focus on integrating SAST/DAST/SCA tools in Build pipeline.
Learn and implement security in DevOps pipeline, get Hands On experience in using Security tools & technologies.
This course is for:
Aspiring professional in the Security domain
Quality Assurance Engineers
DevSecOps being the hot skill, will help you to secure a high-salaried job and stay informed on the latest market trends.
Why purchase this course?
This is only practical hands-on course available on the internet till now.
DevSecOps enables rapid application development with agility, at the same time it secures your application with automated security checks integrated within the pipeline. It helps to increase productivity and security by integrating security stages in the pipeline.
Also, we have included practical examples to implement security in the DevOps pipeline through various tools.
By the end of the course, you will be able to successfully implement DevOps or DevSecOps pipeline and lead initiatives to create, build and maintain security pipelines in your project.
Things to consider before taking this course:
1) Create a GitHub account
2) Install Git bash on windows or Linux account
For any question or concerns, Please reach out to me on my linkedIn account
Post your comments on discussions tab
Part 1 – This course is first part of DevSecOps tutorials
Who should attend
- Beginner security engineer or Quality assurance engineers or DevOps/DevSecOps Engineers
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|