DevSecOps in AWS & AWS Security Services
This course helps to implement DevSecOps in AWS and provides real life information to implement security in AWS
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 117 students
Instructor(s): ASecurity Guru
Last update: 2022-04-12
What you’ll learn
- Learn DevSecOps in AWS
- Learn AWS CodeBuild
- Learn AWS CodeCommit
- Learn AWS IAM
- Learn AWS Security
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic Programming Knowledge
This AWS Security & AWS DevSecOps course is designed for Security Engineers, DevOps Engineers, SRE, QA Professionals and Freshers looking to find a job in the field of security. This is a focused AWS DevSecOps course with a special focus on integrating SAST/DAST/SCA tools in Build pipeline.
Learn and implement security in DevOps pipeline, get Hands On experience in using Security tools & technologies.
This course is for:
Aspiring professional in the Security domain
Quality Assurance Engineers
DevSecOps being the hot skill, will help you to secure a high-salaried job and stay informed on the latest market trends.
Why purchase this course?
This is only practical hands-on course available on the internet till now.
DevSecOps enables rapid application development with agility, at the same time it secures your application with automated security checks integrated within the pipeline. It helps to increase productivity and security by integrating security stages in the pipeline.
Also, we have included practical examples to implement security in the DevOps pipeline through various tools.
By the end of the course, you will be able to successfully implement DevOps or DevSecOps pipeline and lead initiatives to create, build and maintain security pipelines in your project.
No Action required before taking this course
For any question or concerns, Please post your comments on discussions tab
Part 2 – This course is second part of DevSecOps tutorials
Who this course is for
- Cloud Security Engineers
- DevSecOps Engineers
- AWS Security Engineers
- Course Agenda
- Instructor Bio
- Target Audience for the Course
- Deep Dive into DevSecOps
- What is DevSecOps?
- Tools used for DevSecOps – Detailed discussion
- Tools used for DevSecOps in AWS
- Basic Security Terms – If new to security field
- Hands On – Integrating Security in AWS CI/CD Pipeline
- Create AWS Free Tier Account
- Connect Git bash with AWS CodeCommit
- Push Vulnerable application code to AWS CodeCommit using Git Bash
- Add BuildSpec YAML file in the vulnerable application in AWS CodeCommit
- Create SonarCloud account and update BuildSpec YAML file with SonarCloud values
- Create AWS Cloud Build project and run SAST analysis using SonarCloud
- Fix Code Coverage issues in SonarCloud for your Vulnerable application
- Move SonarCloud Security Token from Pipeline to AWS Secrets Manager
- Implement quality gates using Sonar
- Create AWS CodePipeline and automate the AWS CodeBuild project
- Integrate SCA in AWS Code Pipeline
- Create VPC endpoint and update information in AWS CodeBuild
- Security Services in AWS
- AWS Security Hub Basics
- Hands On: AWS Security Hub implementation
- Amazon Guard duty basics
- Hands on: Amazon Guard duty implementation
- Hands on: Additional Guard duty features
- Hands on: Amazon Inspector basics and implementation
- Hands on: Amazon Detective basics and implementation
- Hands on: Amazon IAM access analyzer basics and implementation
- Hands on: Amazon Macie basics and implementation – Part 1
- Hands on: Amazon Macie basics and implementation – Part 2
- AQUA: Container security feature
- AWS Audit Manager Basics
- Hands On: AWS Audit Manager implementation
- Create assessment in AWS audit manager
- Hands On: Review results of all integrations performed with Security Hub
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|