Digishock 2.0: Learn Machine Learning in 2022 (No Coding)
Get ready to learn and master no-code machine learning tools in 2022
Note: 4.0/5 (212 notes) 41,378 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-03-26
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of Machine Learning without using code in 2022
- Learn to teach a machine with a camera
- Use an AI platform to build AI Models and train the datasets
- Know about IBM Watson & Wipro Holmes AI technologies
- Convert a web application/software to an app in less than a minute
- No other experience or technical knowledge is necessary.
- A few cloud-based machine learning tools are taught in the course. Some may be free. Some may be paid. You can leverage whichever one you need according to your requirement.
Welcome to experience “Digishock 2.0: Learn Machine Learning in 2022” in a new interactive and engaging way.
We all know that Machine learning is the actual application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that provides systems with the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience. Let us elaborate on this further. Machine learning is a subset of artificial intelligence (AI) that allows systems to learn and improve on their own without having to be explicitly programmed. Different algorithms (e.g. neural networks) are used in machine learning to address problems. The ever-trending field of machine learning is primarily focused on the development of computer coded programs that can access data and make machines learn themselves to perform mundane tasks autonomously. ‘Autonomously’ means that the task is not fully controlled by humans and machines play a bigger role in managing or scheduling them.
Why learn “Digishock 2.0: The Ultimate Machine Learning Course of all time”?
This mind-blowing 2022 course – the second course in the series of MBA in Programming and Trending Technologies titled “Digishock 2.0: Learn Machine Learning in 2022 (No Coding)” taught by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and “Vindhya” takes the huge leap from Digishock 1.0 and is for anyone who wants to get introduced to Machine Learning and Deep Learning without learning code, whatsoever.
“Digishock 2.0” involves hands-on exercises with numerous tricks and techniques of analytics, advanced predictive concepts to work on to ensure that all are familiarised with the discipline of machine-learning, deep-learning, big data, analytics, etc. The USP of the course is that there is no kind of technical knowledge required whatsoever for students who will participate in this course. What’s more? We also will cover the topics of how you can create an app in minutes based on any software or application and start the conversion process. You can explore the techniques to create a voice assistant in minutes like Amazon’s Alexa and deploy the same for Raspberry Pi.
These inspiring and fast-track methods or techniques would help you gain new knowledge of this vast subject. Nevertheless, some of these product outputs you will receive from the tech tools taught here in the course can also be used for machine learning projects you would be submitting for your college university.
Enroll now in this mind-blowing machine learning course and be amazed by the technology and techniques taught.
Let’s start booming. Good luck with learning new things.
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
Who this course is for
- Beginners or newbies who are curious about Data Science and Machine Learning
- Anyone who has an interest or wants to explore new technologies in Machine Learning without code
- Digital Marketers who want to enter into a new field in Machine Learning
- Digishock 2.0: Learn Machine Learning in 2021 (No Coding) – The Course
- Intro to Machine Learning without Code (Digishock 2.0 overview)
- Create a voice assistant with the power of Machine Learning (ML) like Alexa
- Convert any software or application to an app in minutes
- Advanced Phase: Learn No-Code Machine Learning in Digishock 2.0
- Teach A Machine with a Camera: Ultimate Trick
- Baidu AI Platform: 2022 Walkthrough
- IBM Watson, Sales Force Einstein & Wipro Holmes: Introduction
- Can Artificial Intelligence (AI) make decisions faster than humans?
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 904 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|