Digishock 3.0: The Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Explore Highly-Futuristic Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies that will redefine the world of technology forever
Note: 4.2/5 (59 notes) 12,797 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-09-07
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the evolution of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology in the field of education
- Learn about the evolution of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology in the field of healthcare
- Know about futuristic technologies that will emerge in the workspace
- Get an insight on the world’s most futuristic technologies powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Discover a most powerful website that can help to clone your thoughts via audio or text powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Learn about a world-changing platform to talk to the Digital Version of Albert Einstein
- A passion to learn about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the future is necessary.
- There are no other pre-requisites for taking this course. Digishock 3.0 is a standalone course and is not a direct sequel to the previous Digishock 1.0 or Digishock 2.0 courses created by “Srinidhi Ranganathan”.
Let’s get this straight and to the point.
Man has long feared the rise of the machine, fearing that his own creation might become really smarter or intelligent and more sophisticated than he is. However, while AI and machine learning are rapidly altering our environment and propelling the Fourth Industrial Revolution, humanity does not need to be concerned. Artificial Intelligence (AI) will provide people with the ability to focus on the aspects of their occupations or jobs that are most rewarding to them and the time is coming soon.
We must also note that Artificial intelligence is influencing the future of almost every sector and every person on the planet. Artificial intelligence has acted as the driving force behind developing technologies such as big data, robotics, and the Internet of Things, and it will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. From super-intelligence assistants like SIRI to self-driving cars, Artificial intelligence (AI) is progressing at a super-rapid pace. AI is believed to become the biggest business opportunity of the next decade and many more decades to come. The rise of AI will not be a threat in this new world order; rather, it will be a tremendous benefit. Not only is AI poised to impact the future of every single person and organisation in the world, but it is also poised to change the future of whole countries’ governments, politics, and economies. As we move toward a world of totally automated work, we’ll need to start adopting new rules and ideas. We’ll have to start thinking about the future more than we do now.
The Future of Jobs in the 21st Century:
The 21st century is inching toward what many believe is the singularity or the time when manual work will all die out. There are still many jobs that we will have on our resume, but they will be less glamorous, fewer in number, and have little to do with our lives. We’ll have far more disposable income, but it will be much greater still. The work, which will often be a repetitive, uninteresting and boring part of our jobs, will be replaced by the jobs of a new, automated digital future. This new age of automation and digital replacement will be of tremendous benefit to everyone but the workers themselves. The work will be performed on smart cloud computers and brilliantly capable-intelligent devices, which should offer us less of a challenge than ever before in recent history. If the future is any indication, a new and entirely digital world is now on the horizon. We are already seeing the results of this transition, with computers working across disciplines and tasks.
One of the newest and most amazing technologies is 3D printing, a process that is being used to create amazing items of art. This may not be practical, but it is something new that is just beginning to be experienced. People are inventing more and more advanced ways of creating things, not just for themselves, but for others. Even more incredible, our ability to design and create artificial intelligence and machines with their own personalities and motivations is being brought into the picture. As we make the machines smarter and more capable, each individual will have a role that is different than they would in any other scenario of the future.
Many people see artificial intelligence as a danger, and they see the power of artificial intelligence in our personal lives, in our jobs, in our families. Artificial intelligence has created problems for many people. There is another possibility that has come along that we can think is a bit better, to begin with than what we are seeing today. One such possibility is a group that believes it can reverse engineer human DNA and then create a new biological “self.” For this to happen, however, scientists first have to figure out a way to reverse engineer human DNA. Since we don’t have the technological capability to reverse engineer human DNA today, this can be an extremely difficult path for anyone to take. The solution might not even be discovered until very late in the game until hundreds of years to come, however, and perhaps even we could lose much of our future.
Let’s now talk about digital mind clone software where we can store our thoughts and ideas. We can use this tool to copy information from digital computers which have digital copies of our thought or ideas in a cloud database.
What do you mean by “The Digital Brain”?
The brain as you know it is an abstract concept in human psychology that involves a person’s mind and a physical brain that controls its behaviour. Our brain is made up of hundreds of nerve cells and cells within the spinal cord that create all mental commands that happen to us.
A digital brain is made up of billions of thoughts, ideas and stored emotions in its software or application program. Our emotions create a sense of being. Without emotional input and with our emotions our thoughts are useless and are therefore very vulnerable to manipulation. As a result, people tend to get bored quickly and don’t need to be reminded of their problems, problems and challenges because they have the information they need quickly. But to take advantage of this capability – they need to learn to deal with problems, to deal with their emotions.
To store our emotions in a computer program portrays the future of Artificial Intelligence technology evolution and it remains to be the best example.
What is the mechanism behind the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the world-changing technologies that are fastly emerging?
The artificial intelligence or machine learning algorithms in our systems learn from their previous experiences while evaluating and creating predictions for users. Unlike people, these systems are not constrained by physical limits. AI may be programmed to do a wide range of tasks that need a combination of human and algorithmic intelligence. Speech recognition, text production, translation, and even a mixture of these functions can all be implemented into an AI. However, when it comes to AI, you must select the appropriate algorithms or machine learning techniques for the task at hand.
What is covered in this online course?
In this most incredible course “Digishock 3.0: The Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI)” Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” takes you on a journey far into the future in a world ruled by Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies. Srinidhi starts the course by explaining the rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in the field of education. Slowly, he shifts to the health industry and talks about the impact of AI. We will then understand that AI in healthcare could be valuable in clinical decision support, allowing doctors to make better judgments faster by recognising patterns of health difficulties considerably more accurately than the human brain can.
After teaching this, Srinidhi moves on to further explain futuristic technologies at work that are highly powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI). He talks about Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR) that can create the biggest impact in the field of work.
In the next following video, Srinidhi gives the most powerful predictive insights on the future of the world ruled by Artificial Intelligence (AI).
To conclude the course, a secretive mind-cloning AI tool is showcased. A mind-cloning tool like the Digital Brain concept can help you store all your thoughts, ideas and feelings via voice or text. This video is a total highlight in Digishock 3.0.
Enrol now in the course. A mind-blowing educative experience is promised for all learners.
Let’s start learning about the upcoming new futuristic technologies that are based on Artificial Intelligence (AI).
There is no time to wait.
Lights! Camera! Action!
The most awaited “Digishock 3.0″ course is finally here.
Who this course is for
- AI Researchers or Machine Learning experts who are learning and exploring Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies on a daily basis.
- Students who want to get an insight into the future of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and know about the real impact of what AI can achieve.
- Working Professionals and Business owners who have a clear cut vision of the future of work and look to learn and implement new-age AI technologies that are emerging in the workspace
- Anyone who is interested to learn futuristic concepts and technology trends in the ever-evolving world of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Digishock 3.0: The Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Intro to the Mind-Blowing Course Digishock 3.0: Flying Cars and Hyperloops
- Evolution of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education
- Evolution of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) at work
- Artificial Intelligence (AI Futuristic Technology Predictions
- Mind-Cloning Technology and Digital Humans Powered by Artificial Intelligence
- Special Video: The World of Tomorrow – What to Expect?
- Special Video: It’s time to talk to a Digital Version of Albert Einstein
- Your views on the future of AI
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 783 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|