Digital Marketing Strategy Bundle: 7 practical courses in 1!
Grow your business with Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, SEO, SMM, Email Marketing, Google Ads and Google Analytics
Note: 4.5/5 (2,221 notes) 142,096 students
Instructor(s): Anton Voroniuk
Last update: 2022-06-14
What you’ll learn
- Build an Internet Marketing Strategy for Your Project for 2022
- Increase sales with online marketing tools
- Make Competitive analyses
- Work with competitive analysis tools for website and social media
- Work with analytics tools
- Draw a portrait of a target audience
- Make a media plan and budget
- Form a meaningful content plan and create engaging content
- Optimize content to increase search engine visibility
- Promote content to get more subscribers and loyal customers
- Manage your social media reputation and work with reviews
- Increase your search rankings with links
- Promote your website in search engines
- Work with the most effective SEO tools, including SimilarWeb, SemRush, Ahrefs, and Serpstat
- Work with Google Analytics, GA4, GTM
- Create an effective SMM Strategy for 2022
- Track the effectiveness of social networks
- Work with Email Marketing
- Build Customer Database
- Segment Database
- Set up an email campaign with SendPulse
- Measure email marketing performance
- Create a Google Ads account
- Launch and optimize successful Google Ads Campaigns
- Create Google Ads Bidding Strategies
- Write an ad and ad extensions
- Use Google Trends to understand the search-demand seasonality
- Work with Google Ads Editor
- Launch remarketing ads campaign to convert, up-sell, and retain customers
- Monitor Ads Performance
- No special requirements
- Completion of the practical tasks increases the effectiveness of the course.
- It is preferable that you have an online project that you are currently working on so that you can implement the skills you have learned.
Do you want to grow your business online? Do you need to get complete knowledge of digital marketing strategy to increase traffic, conversion, and sales? This is a complete course “Digital Marketing Strategy Bundle: 7 practical courses in 1” for you to master digital marketing.
This Bundle of 7-in-1 practical digital marketing courses includes:
1. DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY. How to grow your business with digital marketing?
Strategical 7 questions to answer to build a successful online presence: Mission, Vision, Product, Target Audience, Competitors, Traffic Sources, Metrics, and Optimization. Media Planning and Budgeting.
You will be able to:
Build a Digital Marketing Strategy for your project for the next 2022 year
Understand the fundamental principles of internet marketing
Make competitive analysis
Work with analytics tools
Draw a portrait of a target audience
Find effective traffic tools for your niche
Make a media plan and budget
Find the right online marketing tools to increase sales
2. CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY. How to create content that sells!
What content to create, where to publish and how to promote it? Content Marketing for B2B. How to create a Content Plan?
You will be able to:
Create a content marketing strategy
Find a target audience and create relevant content for it
Form a content plan
Create popular content that sells
Get more subscribers and loyal customers by using engaging content
Optimize content for good search engine visibility
Master popular analysis services
Search for popular keywords
3. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION. How to gain organic traffic from search engines?
Basic SEO tools. Web-site and content. Internal and external SEO.
You will be able to:
Build a strategy for promoting your website in search engines
Work with analytical tools
Choose effective keywords
4. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGY. How to grow your business with SMM?
Social Media Analysis. Metrics to Measure. Content creation and promotion. Social media reputation management. Build a social media promotion strategy for your project
You will be able to:
Conduct an SMM competitive analysis
Use SMM analytic tools
Compose a portrait of your target audience of your social media users
Track sales using social media
Make a Social Media content plan
Promote content on Social Media
Work with influencers, communities for content seeding
Perform social media reputation management
Work with reviews and deal with negativity on social media
5. GOOGLE ANALYTICS. How to improve your Marketing?
Performance indicators of attraction and conversion. Google Analytics and GTM set-up. E-commerce analytics set-up.
You will be able to:
Make decisions based on data
Work with Google Analytics
Combine your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts
Customize goals and events
Understand reach, conversion, and transactional analytics metrics
Work with e-commerce modules
Set up data transfers for advertising costs
Create and understand automatic custom reports
Configure custom alerts
Set up calculated indicators
6. EMAIL MARKETING: an Effective Tool to Generate More Sales!
You will be able to:
Build Customer Database
Design the first email with SendPulse
Design the first subscription form with SendPulse
Avoid emails going into spam
Measure email marketing performance
Work with Google Postmaster
Tag links with URL Builder
Shorten links with Bit. ly
7. GOOGLE ADS. How to drive sales with PPC!
Get started with Google Ads and launch effective campaigns to reach new customers and grow your business online.
You will be able to:
Create a Google Ads account
Launch and optimize successful Google Ads Campaigns
Increase targeted traffic to the website and landing page
Create Google Ads Bidding Strategies
Set up the campaign budget, bidding strategy, Ad rotation, and geo-targeting
Write an ad and ad extensions
Conduct keywords research and group keywords
Determine a budget based on the keyword research
Use Google Trends to understand the search-demand seasonality
Work with Google Ads Editor
Launch remarketing ads campaign to convert, up-sell, and retain customers
Check website speed and mobile-friendliness
Monitor Ads Performance
Why should you choose this digital marketing course?
You will learn digital marketing online from top internet marketing professionals
We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
My credentials are Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified and others.
More than 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns are launched by us.
Over 200,000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses.
This course is suitable for both beginners and experts.
The course comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos.
You will get a digital marketing certification from Udemy upon completion of the course.
What else do you get in this course?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates
Structured lessons with practical exercises
Valuable checklists and templates (digital marketing strategy template, content plan checklist, web analytics checklist, SEO checklist, Social Media Marketing template)
TOP Digital Marketing Blogs List
TOP Digital Marketing Books List
TOP Digital YouTube Marketing Channels List
TOP Google’s Tools for Digital Marketer List
TOP Tools for Digital Marketer List
Weekly educational and promotional announcements
A free copy of my book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales”. In my book, I cover the following topics in depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
There’s no time to lose! Every minute you are losing countless leads and sales!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This 7 courses bundle comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start now? Click the “Buy now” button to start building and implementing successful digital marketing to grow your business today!
Who this course is for
- Everyone who wants to master digital marketing.
- People who are interested in learning an online profession – This digital marketing course will allow you to gain the skills needed for a career in digital marketing.
- Marketers – This class lets you extend your skills to include marketing in a digital context, allowing you to better serve your clients as a marketing specialist.
- Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurs can use their new knowledge from this Digital Marketing bundle to run their own online digital marketing until they have the funds to hire a professional.
- Internet marketers – This course will help you ensure that your digital marketing skills are up-to-date and help you market yourself to clients, furthering your career.
- SEO specialists – This course will help you ensure that your SEO skills are up-to-date and help you market yourself to clients, furthering your career.
- Content marketers – after completing this course, you will learn how to create a content plan based on strategy. You will know how to work with keyword analysis tools, and based on data, create popular content that sells.
- SMM specialists – this course will make you a master of creating relevant content for your target audience and followers on media.
- Digital Marketing Strategy. How to grow your business with digital marketing?
- What is an online marketing strategy?
- How to Study on Udemy Effectively?
- Formation of a Digital Advertising strategy. The main questions.
- Who Are We: How to Form a Mission?
- Product: What Do We Offer?
- Competitive Analysis
- Why is competitive analysis important?
- How to use SimilarWeb.
- How bad is your website now? How much traffic do your competitors get?
- How to use SemRush for traffic analysis on search engines?
- How to use Serpstat to find out more about your competitors?
- Competitive Analysis tools for the platforms Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
- Competitive Analysis Practice
- How to Measure Results and Why Analytics Matter.
- Why do your expectations for digital marketing and reality not coincide?
- How to use Google Analytics to your advantage.
- The importance of a CRM system.
- The different types of clients.
- Social media statistics and opportunities to analyze the target audience.
- Portraits of an audience and filling in your table.
- Media planning and budgeting is a strategic process.
- See Think Do Care.
- Sources of traffic for each niche.
- Why do you need a media plan?
- Google Display Network.
- Facebook Media Planning.
- Mobile marketing intro. Splitmetrics Screencast
- Google Ads. How to drive sales with PPC.
- Advantages of Google Ads.
- How does Google Ads work? The main bidding rules.
- Start your first Google Ads Campaign.
- How to contact Google Ads Support?
- How to create your first search ad campaign?
- Keywords Research in Google Ads. Google Keyword Planner.
- How to use Google Trends to understand your search demand seasonality?
- How to do efficient keyword research with non-Google tools. Semrush.
- How to group keywords?
- How to create your first ad?
- Ad Extensions.
- Google Ads Bidding Strategies.
- How to work with Google Ads Editor?
- Your page speed and mobility as a crucial part of your Quality Score.
- Content Marketing Strategy. How to create content that sells!
- Key trends in Content Marketing
- Content Marketing checklist. Content Plan
- 7 Strategical questions
- Two approaches to forming a Content Plan
- What kinld of Content should you create? How to search for popular Content? Goo
- How to search for popular topics? Exploding Topics
- How to search for key words? Serpstat
- How to search what Content of competitors is popular? Buzzsumo
- How to collect search queries? AnswerThePublic
- How to search for key words? Keywordtool.io
- How to create Content that helps to sell on Marketplaces?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Ever living Content
- Video Content. InVideo Screencast
- Content Marketing for B2B
- Expert Marketing or Reputation Marketing
- See Think Do Care Model
- Content Plan
- Summary of Content Marketing Strategy
- SEO Strategy. How to gain organic traffic from search engines?
- What is search engine optimization?
- SEO checklist
- SimilarWeb service overview. Learn how to analyze traffic and study the market.
- SemRush overview. Traffic analysis. Comparison with competitors. Niche research.
- The Pros and Cons of search engine optimization and PPC advertising.
- How do search engines work?
- Website and Content: The Basics of SEO
- How to check site availability? Uptimerobot service overview
- What is a search engine index? Site visibility.
- Analytic tools to measure website loading speed and mobile friendliness.
- Basic SEO tools. Google Search Console Review
- Website Audit with Ahrefs Webmaster Tool
- Traffic Analysis with Google Analytics.
- Any Site’s Traffic Analysis with Ahrefs
- Server response codes. 3 golden SEO rules that everyone breaks.
- Content and uniqueness
- How to choose keywords for your site.
- SE Ranking, SEO tool. How to monitor keyword ranking?
- Internal optimization. Where and how to place keywords.
- Links. Ahrefs service overview
- Analysis of links. Majestic service overview
- Where to get links?
- The Fourth Level of the SEO Pyramid: UX, Brand, Social.
- Social Media Marketing Strategy. How to grow your business with SMM?
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- What social networks should your business be on?
- Learn how to determine the volume of a Facebook audience
- Why conduct a competitive analysis?
- Services for Facebook analysis: Fanpage Karma, Likealyzer, FB Analytics.
- Facebook for Industries
- Facebook Ads Library
- Analysis of Instagram pages: Hypeauditor, Mintor.io, Smartmetrics.
- Analysis of Instagram: Trendhero
- Instagram Audience Insights
- Services for YouTube analysis: SocialBlade.
- Practice competitive analysis. How to fill out a strategy table.
- TikTok for Creators – How to analyze TikTok
- Why use social networks? Setting SMART goals. The SIM card method
- How many applications have you received from social networks?
- How to track the effectiveness of social networks?
- Who is your target audience?
- What content works in SMM? Competitive analysis.
- What content is selling? PNP principle.
- Video content and how to optimize it.
- How to get three units of content from one video?
- How to form a content plan
- Promoting content organically. Working with influencers.
- Working with communities and targeted advertising.
- Social media reputation management. What do users write about you?
- Review of the material.
- Conclusions and results
- Email Marketing: an Effective Tool to Generate More Sales
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Spam vs Email Marketing
- How to Build Your Customer Database? Subscription forms and mailing lists
- Five reasons why customers should subscribe to your newsletters
- Types of Emails. Part 1. Trigger Emails
- Types of Emails: Part 2. Welcome, Confirmation, Abandoned Carts, Promo etc.
- Database Segmentation
- Email Anatomy
- Practical lesson on how to set up your first email campaign. SendPulse Interface
- How to prevent emails from going to spam?
- How to measure email marketing performance
- Google Analytics, URL Builder, Bit. ly for measuring email campaigns
- Google Postmaster – a tool to analyze email performance
- Email Marketing: Wrap-Up
- Email Marketing. Complementary Reading
- Summary of the Email Marketing Section
- Google Analytics. How to improve your Marketing?
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Web analytics checklist
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Attraction and Interactivity
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Conversion metrics
- Web analytic systems and Google Analytics Tools
- How to set up Google Tag Manager
- How to Create Tag Links?
- How to link Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts?
- How to link Google Ads and GA4 accounts?
- How to set up goals and events?
- How to set up simple events in Universal Analytics using GTM
- Site search
- How to set up Analytics for eCommerce module?
- What is Call tracking? And why do you need it?
- Understanding sequences
- Setting up Analytics
- Calculated metrics
- How to set up automatic custom reports
- Performance analysis and custom notifications
- How to create custom segments?
- How to set up Filters
- CRM system and transactional analytics
- User Behavior Analysis
- Plerdy, a CRO and SEO tool. How to analyze customer behavior on your website
- Final checklist for analytics setup
- An Overview of Google Analytics 4
- How to remove your internal IP data from GA4 reports
- How to set up simple events in GA4 using GTM
- Advanced Analysis with GA 4 Exploration
- How to Analyze your Target Audience in GA 4
- Default Events and Conversions in GA 4
- Comparisons or How to Set up Customer Segments in GA 4
- How to Leave a Review for the Course
- How to Get Your Certificate for this Course
- Web Analytics with Similarweb
- Introduction to Similarweb
- How can Similarweb help you in Digital Marketing?
- Meet free service – Similarweb.com
- Marketing Intelligence solution
- Research Intelligence solution
- Shopper Intelligence Solution
- Q&A and Additional Materials
- What is the most effective tool for beginners in digital marketing?
- Which tools can support real estate consultants?
- What is the roadmap to becoming successful in digital marketing?
- How can you start your career in digital marketing with no investments?
- How to get customers when you are new in digital marketing?
- What do you need to be good in the tech world?
- How to become an SEO professional?
- What are the useful digital marketing courses for beginners?
- TOP 22 Digital Marketing Tools in 2022
- How to Grow your Business Globally?
- BONUS Lecture
Time remaining or 348 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|