Drupal Guide 2022
A comprehensive guide on what Drupal is and how to properly use it
Note: 4.0/5 (11 notes) 3,304 students
Instructor(s): Wilhelm Laubach
Last update: 2022-04-19
What you’ll learn
- WordPress Users who are tired of WordPress
- Someone who wants to create a website
- Someone who needs to manage a Drupal website
- Your clients wants you to install Drupal
- no specific requirements
The following videos aim to offer a comprehensive guide on what Drupal is and how to properly use it. Together, these videos will teach beginners how to approach Drupal and gain advantages while using it. Viewers will learn all the ins and outs of the program.
The first few video ideas are more just introduction videos (What is Drupal, how do you sign up, pros vs. cons, etc.). Once those videos are completed, we can move on to more comprehensive videos that actually show viewers how to use Drupal.
What is Drupal? An Introduction
What are the primary functions of Drupal?
What type of people should be signing up to use the platform?
What businesses does it specifically help?
Signing Up for Drupal & Costs
What type of people should sign up for Drupal?
How do you sign up for Drupal?
What information do you need to provide when signing up for Drupal?
How much does it cost to use Drupal as a Developer?
How much does it cost to use Drupal as a Business?
How much does it cost to use Drupal as an Agency?
Drupal or WordPress: What’s Better for You?
Here are some benefits of WordPress:
Easy to use
Easy to get help
Low development costs
And here are some benefits of Drupal:
Custom views and content types
Allows you to access controls and user permissions
Taxonomies for handlings a lot of data
Core support for multilingual sites
Install Drupal on An Existing Website
Having a local environment or website to install Drupal onto.
Meeting the minimum requirements for the software to run efficiently.
Having a MySQL database for the website to use.
Selecting your site’s primary language.
Selecting your installation profile.
Who this course is for
- Drupal Intro
- How do you get Drupal and what does it cost?
- Drupal vs WordPress
- Setting Up Drupal
- Drupal Hosting
- Installing Drupal
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Creating a Drupal Website
- Creating a Basic Page
- Creating an Ecommerce Website with Drupal Ecommerce Kickstart
- Creating a Blog
- Easyest Way to Create a Nice Looking Drupal Website
- Drupal Blocks
- Adding a Custom Content Type in Drupal
- Adding a Forum to Drupal
- Drupal Webforum
- Gutenberg Drupal
- Making your Drupal Website SEO friendly
- Drupal 18.104.22.168 minor update
- Connecting a Drupal Website With Google Search Console
- Backing Up a Drupal Website
- Restoring a Backup
- Drupal Support
- Drupal Updates
Time remaining or 704 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|