Effective In-Person & Virtual Zoom Meetings
Get more from every meeting whether it’s in-person, teleconference, video conference, online meeting, Zoom, or Skype
Note: 4.5/5 (2 notes) 2,695 students
Instructor(s): Alex Genadinik
Last update: 2022-10-28
What you’ll learn
- Make every meeting more productive and organized
- Learn how to organize and set up meetings better
- Know how to follow up with everyone after the meeting
- Take effective meeting notes
- Have your meetings stay on point and avoid tangential conversations
- Be a better manager
- This course has no prerequisites
Meetings are a great way to build your team, and get on the same page with your team.
Unfortunately, not everyone know how to make their meeting optimized and more productive. This is where this course comes in.
In this course, you will learn how to organize your meetings, make sure they go smoothy and remain focused on their goals, and ultimately benefit your project or organization.
PRIORITIZE YOUR TASKS AND PLAN MEETINGS ACCORDINGLY
If you identify which projects or tasks get you closest to your goals, you’ll only set up or join the meetings that accomplish that. Otherwise, you’ll know to avoid those meetings, and won’t waste your time.
STOP HAVING SOUL-SUCKING, INEFFECTIVE MEETINGS
Most meetings accomplish very little because they are not well-planned, and are treated as a free-fora-all. If a meeting have organizers who manage the meeting flow, it will prevent wasting time, going on tangents, or other unproductive things that can derail meetings or suck all the effectiveness out of them.
In this course, you will learn how to plan meetings, organize meetings, manage the meetings as they occur, and how to follow up with meeting notes and next steps after the meeting.
Invest in your career! Enroll today.
Who this course is for
- All professionals must understand meeting productivity fundamentals.
- Introduction and welcome
- Introduction and warm welcome
- Meeting prodcutivity
- Introduction to effective meetings and meeting communication skills
- Managing the time/flow of the meeting during the meeting
- Interrupting the interruptors
- Different seating arrangements
- Note-taking techniques
- Taking meeting minutes
- Meeting communication exercise
- Meetings communication exercise – answer
- Phone and video call communication
- Doing calls vs. written communication
- Phone communication basics
- Skype or video call communication
- Video call preparation
- Video call bloopers
- Video call setup exercise
- Video call setup exercise answer
- Using meeting-scheduling software for increased time management & organization
- Introduction to a scheduling software for booking meetings and appointments
- How to set up Hubspot appointment scheduling software
- Sending out the appointment-scheduling invitation with your schedule link
- Combining your lead vetting with support chat
- Thank you for taking the course
Time remaining or 863 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|