Empower People with Autism, Dyslexia etc with Digital Skills
Guide for parents, caretakers, organizations and others on the potentials of the Autistic (Autism), Dyslexic people etc
Note: 4.3/5 (25 notes) 2,595 students
Instructor(s): Infinite Minds Academy
Last update: 2021-10-03
What you’ll learn
- Importance of Empowering people with Autism (autistic), Dyslexia etc i.e. to focus on their hidden talents
- A guide to parents to see the potential of these people. This will ensure that they will be able to self-sustain upon acquiring the skills of this new era.
- Technology suits very well for them. It will be a waste if we do not take full advantage of this opportunity
- These days everyone are moving towards working from home (a blessing in disguise) due to the Covid-19. Working from home indeed suit very well for these people
Here, this is an intro to parents, caregivers, organizations and everyone out there.
We endeavor to ensure that parents and caregivers have the Hope that this current digitalisation era is fully beneficial to the Special Needs people.
Understand and focus on the strengths of these people and not their disabilities.
This Digital Tech training course is part of a series of various other classes made Specifically for Special Needs People.
The Special Needs people are mainly those who are Autistic, Dyslexic, having Down Syndrome, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy and various others.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders.
Unfortunately, they are rarely given fair chances i.e. be it in schools, community or workplace due to their ‘perceived’ limitations and inabilities. The Covid-19 situation has further narrowed their options to earn a living since there are more people now seeking jobs and alternative opportunities to earn a living.
Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Who this course is for
- Parents, Caregivers, Organisations, Special Needs people or anyone in general
- Importance of Creating Interest in Digital Tech Skills for Autistic and Dyslexic
- An introduction to Special Needs People
- Empowering the Autistic, Dyslexic, etc people to Earn a Living
- How are we going to Empower them with Digital Skills
- Get to Know them
- Suitable Digital Programs
- Multimedia Graphic Design
- Animation Making
- 3D Design & 3D Printing
- Coding and App Development
- Digital Music Creation
- Video Editing Skills
- Creating and Designing Websites
- 2D Game App Development and Various Others
- How to test suitability
- Which Digital Programs are Suitable for your child
- Suitable Program
- Our Goal is to get the BEST out of them
- Get to Know More
- Sample of Abilities
- Know more about their abilities
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|