Entity SEO for Content Writers
Learn to Write Great SEO Copy around #ThingsNotStrings
Note: 4.5/5 (214 notes) 2,947 students
Instructor(s): Dixon Jones
Last update: 2021-05-14
What you’ll learn
- How to write optimized web copy.
- How and why understancing entities can improve your website and rankings
- How and why Schema can improve your website
- How to audit and optimize your website content using a topic based approach
- How to spot trending topics and ideas to create now content
- A Free or Paid version of Inlinks will be helpful
- A basic appreciation of SEO
Writing web copy that ranks well on Google SERPs is no longer a dark art. That does not mean it does not require a certain flair and skill.
This course teaches you how to write optimized SEO content every time. Content that humans and machines will both love and understand alike.
Using award-winning technology, we show you the entire content writing process and for the adventurous amongst you, we go deeper into the theory behind topic-based SEO and why it has surpassed keyword-based SEO as a way forward.
Your Instructor: Dixon Jones, BA(Hons.), MBA, FRSA
Dixon Jones was one of the forefathers of Seach Engine Optimizations, starting his SEO Consultancy way back in 1999 before becoming the Marketing Director of Majestic, one of the world’s best know SEO Tools and is now the CEO of the award-winning Inlinks SEO Technology.
He has been crowned “Search Personality of the Year” and was the first person in the UK to ever receive a “Lifetime Achievement Award” by the UK Search Awards. He has dedicated more than 20 years to understanding SEO and only now is he sharing those 20 years of experience with you. He has been a sought after public speaker on all aspects of search and information retrieval.
Who this course is for
- Content Writers
- Bloggers and online marketers
- Public Relations analysts and writers
- Topics vs Keywords
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Deciding What To Write
- Deciding what to Write About: Creating a Content Plan
- Vizualizing a site’s Knowledge Graph
- Writing the Article
- Part 1
- Interlude (Watch it though)
- Part 2
- Part 3
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|