Entrepreneur & StartUp MBA: Start A Business In 90 Days
Entrepreneurship with Junior Ogunyemi: Everything you need to know – business strategy, fundamentals and growth hacking
Note: 4.3/5 (257 notes) 10,606 students
Instructor(s): Expert Academy
Last update: 2022-12-01
What you’ll learn
- Find your million dollar idea and why you need to focus on solving problems
- Effectively use the assets you already have to get a business off the ground
- Understand the value of a mentor and know how to find one
- Be able to validate your ideas without risking everything
- Understand how to raise funds to launch your business
- Market your business, and know what to focus on
- Understand how to sell, and use the 4 P process
- Scale their business, and understand why they don’t want to be critical to the business in the long term
- You should want to start a business
- A passion for entrepreneurship
Have you ever wanted to start a business? Bored of your day job and think you could achieve more? Do you have a great idea for a business, but don’t know how to go about getting it off the ground? If so, this course is for you.
Learn how to launch a business in 90 days
In this course, award winning entrepreneur Junior Ogunyemi explains everything you need to know to get a business off the ground in 90 days. By taking this course he will explain how to:
– How to find your million dollar idea and why you need to focus on solving problems
– How to best use the assets you already have to get a business off the ground
– The value of mentors and how to find one
– How to validate your ideas without risking everything
– How to raise funds to launch your business
– How to market your business, and what to focus on
– How to sell, and the 4 P process
– How to scale your business, and why you don’t want to be critical to the business in the long term
After taking this course, you will have the entire business toolkit you need to get your idea off the ground.
Who is Junior?
He is the inspirational speaker that turns young people into entrepreneurs. Junior is a multi-award winning serial entrepreneur and author of the best-selling book “how to be a student entrepreneur”.
Junior launched his first business at just 17, and used it to pay his student fees. By graduation, he also owned a football coaching academy operating in schools and communities across London. He had also launched a magazine publishing company and was recognised as one of the top 10 most outstanding black students in the UK.
At age 21, he wrote his first book and secured a publishing deal. Since then he has launched numerous other businesses and now focuses on social entrepreneurship because he believes that is the best way to understand and improve today’s society.
He has appeared on TEDx and national TV across Africa. Now, he continues to travel around the world sharing his principals of success, and for the first time has brought them to a digital platform with the Expert Academy
Who this course is for
- Anyone who dreams of starting their own business
- Anyone who has a great business idea, but doesn’t know how to get it off the ground
- Anyone who would like to be an entrepreneur
- Junior’s story
- Why you should start a business
- What you are going to learn
- Shameless book plug
- The opportunity ahead for entrepreneurs
- Factors that contribute to failure
- The secret to success
- Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
- The 4 stages of entrepreneurship
- Finding a million dollar idea – the magic formula
- Focus on adding value and solving problems
- Step by step guide to coming up with idea
- Resourcefulness: Using what you have to generate business opportunities
- Being relentless
- What is the value of a mentor?
- Where do I find a mentor?
- How do I attract a mentor?
- What is idea validation?
- Identify and test your major assumption
- What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- MVP: Perfect is not the purpose
- Raising funds: Is the money a cushion or springboard
- Raising funds: How to bootstrap
- Raising funds: Alternative sources
- Managing money: Cashflow is king
- Managing money: Budgeting
- Know your market: Understanding the WHO
- Know your market: Understanding the WHY
- Know your market: Understanding the WHERE
- Know your message: What makes the audience go wow!
- Why sales people have a bad reputation
- How to do it properly using B.I.K.E
- Three step process to phone getting people on the phone
- Person, Purpose, Process, Payoff
- The difference between small and BIG contracts
- The process for approaching big clients and contracts
- Scaling & Team
- Scaling: The importance of systems
- Scaling: Creating a magic box
- Bringing in the right team: Character, competence and chemistry
- Partner, employ or outsource
- Next steps
- What mind-set will sustain your success?
- Practice makes perfect
- Bonus lecture
Time remaining or 193 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|