Etsy: The Ultimate Guide to Boosting Your Business
Set up your online shop and start selling on Etsy. Find out more about ways to promote your business on this marketplace
Note: 4.7/5 (28 notes) 8,352 students
Instructor(s): Anton Voroniuk
Last update: 2022-11-28
What you’ll learn
- Specifics and main features of Etsy
- How to choose a niche and find trendy items to sell on Etsy
- Algoritm of setting up your shop: from designing shop’s appearance to filling out listings and shipping profiles
- Analysis of Etsy search algorithm
- How to work with SEO for the marketplace
- How to use Etsy analytics tool and to work with Google Analytics in the context of your shop
- Social networks as extra ways to promote your Etsy shop
- Etsy Ads and various advertising strategies for your business
- How to set up sales and discounts and what to do if your shop is blocked
- Communication with buyers and custom orders
- No background skills needed – just your wish to make your product seen and sold successfully on Etsy
Do you want to set up your online shop and begin selling products? Are you looking for a huge potential customer base all over the world? Then Etsy is your can’t-miss opportunity!
My name is Julia Gubanova and today I’ll teach you how to work with the Etsy marketplace. I’m a marketer and an Etsy promotion specialist, who advises individual entrepreneurs and companies on business development in B2C markets. I work as a Chief Marketing Officer at YS-ART and I have no doubt that my extensive background and expertise in the field will help you start selling successfully on Etsy.
What will you learn in this course?
After completing this course, you will know how to work with Etsy Marketplace: from designing a shop’s appearance to filling out listings and shipping profiles.
Explore valuable features of Etsy and learn how these benefits will help you earn money.
Get the hang of Etsy analytics and start using Google Analytics for your shop.
Learn how to work with SEO for your Etsy shop.
Find out how to promote your Etsy shop on social media.
Get to know about other advertising strategies for your business.
Learn more about the benefits and functions of Etsy quickly and with pleasure.
What do we offer in our course?
Structured lessons with example questions
Checklist for listing and client portrait. Holiday Calendar.
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online Etsy courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Etsy from the top internet marketing professionals.
We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
More than 355,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses.
Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
What else do you get?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates
A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every second you wait can cost you customers and sales!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Click the “take this course” button to start preparation today!
Who this course is for
- Business owners who want to learn how to sell online with the help of Etsy marketplace
- Digital marketers who want to make promotion on Etsy part of their overall marketing strategy
- All digital specialists who want to start advising individual entrepreneurs and companies on business development
- What is Etsy? The Platform’s Audience and Features
- Getting Started in the Shop
- What is sold on Etsy?
- Analysis of Target Audience and Competitors
- How to Design Your Shop’s Appearance
- Etsy Search Algorithms
- How the Marketplace Search Algorithm Works
- Recent Changes in the Search Algorithm: What to Consider
- Working with SEO for the Marketplace
- Selection of Keywords for the Shop – Working with eRank
- Semantic Core Clustering
- How to Name the Sections of Your Shop and How Many There Should Be
- Listing Compilation
- How to Take a Good Product Photo that Will Help You Sell More
- How to Write the Title of the Listing
- Filling Listing Attributes – Where It is and Why It is Necessary
- How To Write a Product Description
- Product Variations – What They Are and How to Set Them Up
- Shipping Profiles
- How to Create a Shipping Profile
- Free Shipping – Whether It is Necessary, When to Use It, and Why
- Working with Analytics
- How to Use Search Analytics
- Connecting Google Analytics to Your Shop
- How to Work with Google Analytics Data in the Context of an Etsy Shop
- Working with Social Networks for an Etsy Shop
- Working with Pinterest
- Working with Facebook
- Launching Ads
- Etsy Ads
- Advertising Strategies for Etsy Shops on Social Media
- Sales and Discounts
- How to Set Up a Sale
- Holidays Discounts and Planning for Marketing Events
- Shop Analysis
- Listing Analysis: Which to Remove and Which to Republish
- How to Revive a Listing that Used to Have Good Conversions
- Shop Block
- Why a Shop Can be Blocked and How to Avoid It
- What to Do if Your Shop is Blocked
- Communication with the Buyer
- Custom Orders
- Final Lesson
- How to Leave a Review for the Course
- How to Get a Certificate
Time remaining or 672 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|