Excel Infographics Masterclass for Dynamic Dashboards
Learn to Make your Dashboards Eyecatching and Dynamic through cool and creative Infographics.
Note: 4.5/5 (17 notes) 3,341 students
Instructor(s): The Dronaachaarya
Last update: 2022-06-08
What you’ll learn
- Creating Amazing Eye Catching Infographics.
- How to Use Data Visualization Hacks to Give a new Look and Feel to Your Professional Dashboards.
- Give 3D Effects and Dynamic View to your Otherwise Boring Excel Graphics.
- Basic Knowledge of Ms Excel
- A PC with MS Excel 2013 or Higher Version Installed
- A lots of Enthusiasm to Learn
Did you know you could create amazing Professional Looking Infographics using Microsoft Excel? Are you Excited to explore the power of Microsoft Excel to create beautiful Visual and dynamic Infographics to make your Dashboards look smarter and be appreciated for your data Visualization Skills? If yes, then you’re in the right place – and I am happy to have you here!
If you are in, then we’re excited to announce a FAST-PACED, HIGH-VALUE COURSE that’ll help you accomplish these goals!
What are Infographics?
Infographics are graphic visual representations of Information, data or Knowledge to present information quickly and clearly.
Why should you create them?
To Grab Your Target Audience’s Attention
People are naturally drawn towards graphical elements which includes facts, stats, data and figures. Now, combine graphical elements with motion elements and you have a product which is compelling enough to grab eyeballs from the right audience.
Trend and Pattern Analysis
Improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends.
To Position Yourself As An Expert
Animated infographics make use of charts, graphs, and other relevant information. This signifies the amount of research and efforts the creator poured in to produce content that is useful and visually appealing. This will not only get the eyeballs rolling with your Presentation Style but will get you the appreciation of your audience establishing you as an Expert.
Who this course is for
- his course is meant for students who wish to create beautiful animated infographics using MS Excel for Data Visualization and Analysis.
- This course is also meant for Windows PC users who wish to do more with MS Excel, than just creating dashboards and data tables.
- Anyone Who Wants To Create MS Excel Infographics To Share Their Ideas in a Creative Way
- Download the Resources for the Lectures
- Infographics for Dynamic Dashboards
- RAG Chart
- Forecast Vs Actual
- Employee Performance Chart
- Microcharting with Line
- Microcharting with Columns
- Hit Vs Miss Chart
- Target Vs Actuals Chart
- Butterfly Chart
- Variance Chart
- Sales Funnel Chart
- 3D Doughnut Chart
- Diamond Chart
- Hour Glass Chart
- Spotlight Chart
- Slider Chart 1
- Slider Chart 2
- Container Chart
- Pyramid Chart
- Snapshot Chart
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst [Coursera with IBM]
Time remaining or 818 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|