Extra course : Understanding multiple timeframe for trading
Supporting for my paid course : Key-Level , Smart Money Concepts , Price Action effectively in Technical Analyzation
Note: 4.5/5 (92 notes) 2,851 students
Instructor(s): Jayce PHAM | Funded Trading Group
Last update: 2022-06-13
What you’ll learn
- What is Multiple Timeframe ?
- Choosing number of Timeframe based on your trading style
- Choosing number of Timeframe based on your personality
- What is TOP DOWN and DOWN TOP analyzation
- Comparing Top-down and Down-top analyzation method
- When we need to use TOP – Down and Bottom up
- Market Cycle theory to connect many timeframe together
- How to anayze 3 time with TOP –Down and Bottom-Up
- Patient to absorb these knowledge
- This is not “Magic Pills” to be profitable
- You need back-test from 1 – 3 months
Multiple timeframe rules, This is the extra course about multiple timeframe method – the core analyzation theory will be applied in whole my strategy that I shared on my 3 courses.
It can help you understand when you should analyze on each timeframe from point to point.
This is mostly suitable for student whole learnt and practiced my strategy, for new traders haven’t yet experienced about trading with price action and market structure, this course will make you complicated while you’re watching.
* This is [Technical Analysis bonus class] to support for Technical Analysis level 1,2,3 course
(Only suitable for my students after finished 3 levels in Technical analyzation as knowledge consolidation parts)
Learning guidance :
– Quick refer all lesson–> Theory –> Learning carefully
– Write down all the knowledge that you might need in the course, especially in the examples.
– Process to be profitable trader : Patient to set Plan –> Practice–> Correct the fault –> Action –> Do all process again.
Course’s support & Special requirement :
1. Always be patient to learn
2. Always be patient to practice. Trading : 50% Control yourself – 50% Strategy.
* Back test from 1 – 3 months before real trading. You can choose BTCUSDT- 1H to practice firsts.
** Using headphone will help you learn more focused and better receptive
*** Learning from examples to theory will help you easier to understand.
What you can do after this course :
What is Multiple Timeframe ?
Choosing number of Timeframe based on your trading styles & personality
What is TOP DOWN and DOWN Top analyzation
Which one is better ? Top-down or Down-top?
When we need to use TOP – Down and Bottom up
Market Cycle theory to connect many timeframe together
How to analyze 3 time with TOP –Down and Bottom-Up
Updated history :
1. Apr 4th 2022 – New release.
2. Jun 14th 2022 – Add competition results _ Jayce Interview by CTI
To optimize your Reward/Risk | Win Rate | Draw-Down , Price action- Key level or Smart Money Concepts are the best method to choose. But, before you wanna to use those strategies, you should fully understand about cornerstone to apply it effectively.
Multiple Timeframe is method to do it, it can help you find out best place to entry with the smallest and safety Stop-Loss by break down structure on low timeframe. Analyze on High Timeframe to select the most strong place to Take Profit.
Additionally, It also helps you trailing stop effectively – let the market run & take profit as far as possible.
Who this course is for
- Technical analyzation traders
- New Traders in Forex, Crypto, Stock market
- Non-profitable traders after trading for a long time
- Hard working traders to find best way to be profitable
- Jayce Interview by England funds _ How did I come to top 1% in competitions?
- Basic about Multiple Time-Frame
- Benefit of using Multiple-Timeframe?
- How many timeframe we should use
- How to choose number of Time-Frame suitable
- Choosing number of timeframe based on trading styles
- Choosing number of timeframe based on your logical
- Quiz # What are most important factors to choose number of Time-Frame?
- How to Select your trading method with Multiple Timeframe
- Top-down & Dow top analyzation
- How to use Top down – Down top
- When we need to use TOP DOWN and DOWN TOP
- How to analyze with Multiple Timeframe
- Market cycle Theory and Standard to Entry by TOP DOWN
- Standard to Entry by DOWN TOP
- Quiz # Where is place that you start analyze with M15
- Quiz – What are 4 steps to analyze with Top-Down method?
- Quiz # What are 4 steps to analyze with Down-Top analyzation?
- Trading learning route and special offers
- Trading learning route
- Checking what did you get
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|