Facebook Ads Complete Course for Beginners
Facebook Ads for Beginners : The easiest way to create Facebook ads for your Online Business
Note: 4.3/5 (10 notes) 5,494 students
Instructor(s): Rada Asghar
Last update: 2022-04-11
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn to create powerful Facebook ads for your business
- You’ll learn how to create content for your Facebook Ads
- You’ll learn how to target your ads and see how to deliver an ad end-to-end using Facebook’s Ad Manager tool to serve ads.
- You’ll learn about online advertising: from identifying and targeting your audience, writing copy and finding the right images for your ads.
- You’ll learn planning your campaign, how to set up reporting and how to optimize your ads.
- No requirements. This course is designed for the beginner level.
Hello everyone, Welcome to the course! I am thrilled to have you on board. You’re going to be a valuable asset, and I can’t wait to see all that you accomplish.
The most successful Facebook Ads strategies are often based on just one true measure of success: human connection. And with this in mind, we’ll be looking at how you can use Facebook Ads to develop better relationships with your audience and get them to engage with your content so that once you ask them to buy from you – they’ll be ready to say “HECK YES!”
With tips from this course, you will be able to confidently find areas for improvement in your existing marketing strategy. These tips can help you reduce your cost per lead, increase your sales conversion rates, reduce refunds and so much more!
In this course, I have included all of my most valuable tips, tricks, and tools in the world of Facebook Ads and by the end, you will know how to:
Work backward from your ultimate business and sales goals.
Analyze and select your best-performing content to use in paid ads to connect with potential target markets.
Make adjustments to strategy through split testing – based on analysis of best-performing ad creative and copy, different audiences, and placements.
Set up custom reporting of the correct key metrics to monitor in order to ensure your campaigns are performing well and when to make adjustments.
Understand how and when to scale the success of your ads
Integrate your Facebook Ads strategy into wider company marketing efforts with platforms like Google, LinkedIn, etc.
…and much much more!
I’ll be taking you through the whole process step by step so that by the end of the class – you’ll walk away feeling confident and ready to nail it with your next Facebook Ad campaign!
This class is perfect for you if you have a good basic knowledge of the Facebook Ads Manager. Maybe you’ve run a few campaigns in the past and they haven’t performed as well as you’d hoped. Or maybe you’ve learned the basics but you’re not feeling super confident yet in creating powerful, successful ad sequences yet. Or maybe you’re absolutely killing it with your existing Facebook Ads but want to learn a bit more!
Here you will learn step by step how to easily create an optimized Facebook Ad that will help you to reach thousands of new clients for your business.
This class is for beginners, so you don’t need any previous knowledge in order to succeed.
By the end of this course, you will have Facebook Ads working for you and attracting new clients to your business 24 hours a day!
No matter what your situation is – there’s a place for you in this course. All I ask for is to send me your reviews and ratings and let me know how did my course help you outstand and outshine. That always makes my day.
Alright ! so Let’s dive in !! Happy Learning
Who this course is for
- For Beginners, who want to have hands-on creating a set of Facebook ads for business by planning the copy, content and campaign to become Successful.
- What are Facebook Ads ?
- Who can Facebook Target ?
- The ways People buy online
- Campaign Objectives
- Knowing your Audiences
- Designing your Ads
- Text and Copying Ad
- Images and Creativity
- Online Advertising Cost
- Selecting Ad Budget
- Settling Ad Manager
- Your Campaign Plan
- Serving your Ad
- Building Custom Audiences and Lookalikes
- Testing Multiple Audiences
- Analyzing Results
- Building your reporting
- Ad Optimization
- What is Ad Optimization ?
- A Walkthrough to Ad Optimization
- Budgeting for Sales /Website Conversions
- Recap and Resources
Time remaining or 506 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|