Facebook Ads: Run Your First Ad Campaign
Get started with Facebook Ads and launch effective campaigns to reach new customers and grow your business
Note: 4.4/5 (9 notes) 4,405 students
Instructor(s): Anton Voroniuk
Last update: 2022-12-31
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Facebook Algorithms
- Create Facebook Personal and Business Pages
- Set up Facebook Business Manager
- Activate Ads Manager
- Select the right Audience for Facebook ads
- Make effective videos for advertising
- There are no requirements, but it is recommended to have an active online project to work on
Do you want to start your first Facebook Ads campaign? Are you interested in increasing your online sales but afraid of going over budget? Do you want to drive traffic to your websites, reach new customers and increase sales?
This is an in-depth course to get started with Facebook Ads.
In this training, we will walk through all the steps of launching an ads campaign.
You will get a complete understanding of how to efficiently work with Facebook Ads and create successful campaigns to get loyal customers, increase traffic and grow your business online.
Facebook Ads is a digital marketing tool that allows you to quickly evaluate the effectiveness of all your hypotheses about whether a product will be sold successfully and whether you understand your target audience.
Features of Targeted Advertising on Facebook and Instagram:
1. We work with unformed demand (on social networks, users are not mainly looking for a specific product, but just killing some time).
2. A tool for creating demand (the desire to convey to the target audience what you sell, who you are, the advantages of your product/service, and what problem your product/service solves).
3. High coverage (many people have pages on different social networks and spend quite a lot of time on them).
4. Flexible settings and optimization (it is possible to create settings not only according to standard parameters, but also according to criteria like personal interests).
This Facebook Ads course will teach you:
How Facebook Ads works, its pros, and cons
What goals and objectives Facebook Ads performs
How the Facebook Ads interface and account structure looks like
How to create a Facebook Ads account and link it with Instagram
Creating an effective video with video creator tool
Setting up the campaign budget and geo-targeting
How to write a text for your ad
Why should you choose this Facebook Ads course?
You will learn how to work with Facebook Ads from top internet marketing professionals.
We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
My credentials are Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others.
More than 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns are launched by us.
Over 360,000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses.
This course is suitable for beginners.
The course comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos.
What else do you get in this course?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates
Valuable checklists and templates
Weekly educational and promotional announcements
A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Who this course is for
- Everyone who wants to promote their projects on Facebook
- Marketers – this course will allow you to expand your skills and teach you how to promote your projects with Facebook Ads. You will acquire the necessary knowledge to further your career.
- Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurs will be able to use the acquired skills to promote their own projects on the internet. Learn how to create, optimize and analyze advertising campaigns, increase sales, targeted traffic, and leads
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Checklist for launching advertising
- How to Study on Udemy Effectively?
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager interface
- Linking accounts
- Types of advertising campaigns
- Creating an audience
- Content for Facebook Ads
- Texts for advertising
- Creation of visual content for ads
- Budget Planning and Conclusions
- How to spy on your competitors’ ads?
- Budget planning
- Tips for beginners
- How to Leave a Review for the Course
- How to Get a Certificate
Time remaining or 596 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|