File & Folder Management Using PowerShell
Learn File, Folder and Location Management With PowerShell – Practicing Field case examples, Scripts & Demos
Note: 4.3/5 (138 notes) 29,059 students
Instructor(s): Luxmi Narayan
Last update: 2022-05-28
What you’ll learn
- File, Folders and Path Management Using PowerShell
- Will Learn PowerShell Scripting
- Command Specially used for File Management
- A Computer to practice PowerShell commands and Scripts but not necessary
- Basic Knowledge of Files, Folders, Drives etc.
- Will and Interest to Learn new Skill
If you want to learn File Management using PowerShell, then this course is for you.
File Management is part of Our day Today IT Operations, After completing this course, You will find yourself very efficient and confident in Advanced Automated File Management.
You will be able to do all the stuff with files and folders using PowerShell, What you can do using normal Graphical User Interface.
Now a days every Leading Platform using PowerShell as its Management Tool, whether it is Microsoft Products, VMware, Citrix, cloud Providers like Azure, AWS, or Google etc.
Now either we need to learn each Platform’s own command line Tool to manage them OR we can Learn a Single Powerful Tool that is “PowerShell” to manage them All.
Means PowerShell is a Skill, that perfectly fit into framework of “Learn Once, Apply everywhere, throughout your career”
Please don’t wait that others should encourage you to learn this Skill.
Try to identify need and demand of Today’s time, and Grab this opportunity to Learn this new Skill to match pace with Trending Time and Technologies.
I am sure, As soon as you complete this course, You will be very efficient in managing Files & Folders Using PowerShell.
All the best 🙂
Who this course is for
- Techies who want to learn PowerShell
- IT Admins who want to automate File, Registry and Location Management
- Techies who want to lean Advanced level Files, Folders, path and Location Management
- Techies who want to Learn a common Tool to Manage Most of the Leading Platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Citrix, VMware etc.
- Introduction & Overview
- Overview & Benefits
- How to Get and Use Provided Resource To grab Maximum
- About your Instructor
- Getting started with PowerShell
- PowerShell Evolution
- Installing PowerShell Core
- Getting Familier with PowerShell ISE (Integrated Scripting Environment)
- Installing Visual Studio (VS) Code & Getting familier with it
- Know About PowerShell Help Center
- The must to Know – Help Center Command Get-Help
- The must to Know – Help Center Command Get-Command
- Navigating through File System
- Dealing with Path – Relative & Absolute
- Demo – Dealing with Path – Relative & Absolute
- Join Paths
- Demo – Join Paths
- Split Paths
- Demo – Split Paths
- Test and Convert Path
- Demo – Test and Convert Path
- Working with PowerShell Providers and Drives
- Dealing with Working Location
- Demo – Dealing with Working Location
- File Management in Depth
- Files and Folders advanced level provisioning based on different parameters
- Listing Items/Child Items (Files & Directories) using even complex criteria – 1
- Listing Items/Child Items (Files & Directories) using even complex criteria – 2
- Lets check our Learnings by now
- Write new Contents to a file directly & Indirectly
- Append Contents to files from different sources
- Use Redirection to populate contents of File
- Clear Contents of Files
- Change value of properties of Items / Files
- Delete files and Directories with different criteria
- Copy files and Directories using different filters
- Move files & Directories in bulk using different Options different Cases
- Rename files in usual & unusual cases as well
Time remaining or 984 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|