Firebase Dynamic Links In Flutter | Flutter Course
Are you getting new users? You need Dynamic Links. The Direct and Easy method to get new users. Top companies use them.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 83 students
Instructor(s): Ashish Raturi
Last update: 2022-06-29
What you’ll learn
- Android & iOS Integration For Firebase Dynamic Link
- How to create professional dynamic links manually
- How to create multiple dynamic links by code
- How to share a product via dynamic link
- How to share location via dynamic link
- Flutter Basics
All top companies use Dynamic Link or Deep Link. To get new customers.
They use a Link, that can send users directly to their app.
Doesn’t matter Whether or not the app is already installed.
From ads directly to the app or web product page.
and you can use it, in the same way.
So without distorting any more let’s get started
Firebase Dynamic Links
Firebase Dynamic Links are links that work the way you want, on multiple platforms, and whether or not your app is already installed.
With Dynamic Links, your users get the best available experience for the platform they open your link on. If a user opens a Dynamic Link on iOS or Android, they can be taken directly to the linked content in your native app. If a user opens the same Dynamic Link in a desktop browser, they can be taken to the equivalent content on your website.
In addition, Dynamic Links work across app installs: if a user opens a Dynamic Link on iOS or Android and doesn’t have your app installed, the user can be prompted to install it; then, after installation, your app starts, and can access the link.
How does it work?
You create a Dynamic Link either by using the Firebase console, using a REST API, iOS or Android Builder API or by forming a URL by adding Dynamic Link parameters to a domain specific to your app. These parameters specify the links you want to open, depending on the user’s platform and whether your app is installed.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to add Dynamic Links in Flutter App.
- Dynamic Links
- Project Setup
- How to create Dynamic Links manually
- Book Store App – Share any book with your friends
- (coming soon)Map App | Part 01 – Share location with your friend
- (coming soon)Map App | Part 02 – Share location with your friends
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|