Learn how to make a site quickly without having to manage infrastructure
Note: 4.3/5 (57 notes) 4,520 students
Instructor(s): Adam Damiano
Last update: 2020-05-20
What you’ll learn
- What Firebase is
- How to use Firebase to make a site
- How to set up a development environment
- How to use Firestore, Cloud Functions, and Authentication
- Have general development knowledge (this course won’t teach programming)
- Have a cursory understanding of web development
This course will take you through some of Firebase’s main offerings: Authentication, Firestore, and Cloud Functions. There is a good mix of lecture content and walkthrough content; 34 minutes of content is a step-by-step guide on how you would set up a simple chat site with Firebase.
Code is included for the walkthrough and for integrating Twitch, an unofficially supported identity provider, with Firebase Authentication.
Who this course is for
- Developers looking to host a site or app without worrying about infrastructure
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|