Flutter BLoC State Management  – From Scratch
Learn Flutter BLoC Pattern (v8.0) and Build Real App – Step By Step
Note: 4.9/5 (130 notes) 12,313 students
Instructor(s): Maftuna Zokirova
Last update: 2022-08-26
What you’ll learn
- Flutter BLoC from scratch by step-by-step explanations
- Make Amazing Tasks App [To Do App] Using Flutter BLoC State Management
- Also you learn: Add task, Delete Task, Mark as Done/Undone, Mark as Favourite/Unfavourite, Restore Task, Clear Bin Folder, Change Theme ( Dark and Light )
- Flutter Widgets such as: Drawer, PopupMenu, ExpansionPanel, BottomNavigationBar and so on…
- Beginning knowledge on Flutter and how it works
- Knowledge of the Dart programming language
This Full Course about Real Tasks App [To Do App] Using Flutter BLoC Pattern (v8.0) State Management And here you learn:
1) Add tasks – You can add a new task with its description and the task remains there even if you do hot-reload or hot-restart because of Hydrated BLoC.
2) Delete Task – You can Delete a Task and that task moves to Recycle Bin folder of the App.
3) Mark as Done/Undone – when you’ve done a task, it moved to Completed Tasks Tab or vice versa.
4) Mark as Favourite/Unfavourite – you can mark a task as a favorite and you can find that task in the Favorites Tab.
5) Restore Task – you can restore a task and that task re-appears in the Pending Tasks Tab.
6) Clear Bin Folder – There is a ”Clear All Tasks” button in the Recycle Bin folder, it deletes all tasks and clears the Recycle Bin folder.
7) Change Theme (Dark and Light) – In the Drawer, there is a switch, by which you can change the App Theme into Dark and Light mode.
Flutter Widgets such as:
– Popup Menu
– Expansion Panel
– Bottom Navigation Bar
and many other Flutter widgets.
I hope you enjoy the course.
Who this course is for
- Flutter Developer who wants to learn Flutter BLoC Pattern from scratch, step by step
- Developers who want to build apps with Flutter using BLoC State Management
- Introduction of the Course
- Beginning part of Flutter BLoC
- Download the Initial Project of Counter App
- Benefits of FLutter BLoC
- Download the Final Counter App Project
- Tasks App Using Flutter BLoC
- Introduction of Tasks App
- Download Initial Tasks App Project
- Part 1. Implementing Flutter BLoC and Hydrated BLoC
- Part 2. Implementing Drawer & Recycle Bin
- Part 3. Theme Changing: Dark & Light Modes
- Part 4. Implementing Bottom Navigation Bar
- Part 5. Implementing Expansion Panel
- Part 6. Mark as Favorite, Edit Text and Restore Task
- Download Completed Course
- Wrap up
Time remaining or 335 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|