Fully Accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach Diploma
Understand and manage your emotions for success in personal and professional life and help others to do the same.
Note: 4.3/5 (16 notes) 687 students
Instructor(s): Jan Haldane
Last update: 2022-04-06
What you’ll learn
- What Emotional Intelligence is
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence for a successful life
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence and Relationships
- How to develop Emotional Intelligence in Yourself and Others
- Dealing with Clients
- The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a note pad and pen and an open and willing mind!
Fully Accredited Professional Emotional Intelligence Coach Diploma
This course is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association
Study in confidence with Bestselling Instructor Jan Haldane, Master Hypnotherapist and Coach
Our Professional Emotional Intelligence Coach Diploma course is aimed at those who wish to expand their existing complementary therapy, coaching, or counselling practice to incorporate emotional intelligence coaching, or for those that wish to learn the techniques for themselves, or who wish to establish a practice as an Emotional Intelligence Coach. This course gives you tools and techniques for helping clients improve their emotional intelligence in a professional manner. The course is a combination of video and an in depth training manual.
Our easy to learn modules include:
Welcome to this professional course on Emotional Intelligence. Emotional Intelligence (EI) is vital for ongoing growth and success. As an EI coach you will be helping people to succeed in their relationships, careers, businesses and studies. It is an important role in today’s society!
Module 1 – What is Emotional Intelligence?
The 6 basic emotions
The 2 types of motivation
The 3 types of motivation
The importance of social skills
Module 2 – Why Emotional Intelligence is Important
Module 3 – Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
Listening with intent
Module 4 – Emotional Intelligence and Relationships
The role of EI in relationships
Module 5 – Developing Emotional Intelligence
Recognising EI in others
Being ready for change
Dealing with defeatist clients
The Inner Critic
Effective techniques for clients
This is a Professional Diploma Course that is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a note pad and pen and an open and willing mind!
Who this course is for
- Complementary therapists, hypnotherapists, coaches or counsellors who wish to expand their practice. This course is also suitable for personal development or for those who would like to start an Emotional Intelligence Coach practice.
Time remaining or 440 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|