Fundamentals of Network Security
Here we will discuss on Network Security, OSI model, Network Attack and Protection
Note: 3.8/5 (1,346 notes) 89,197 students
Instructor(s): Harish Kumar Maheshwari
Last update: 2020-07-12
What you’ll learn
- To identify information security threats
- To identify the OSI Model layer
- To identify Network Attack
- To identify Network Protection Method
- Basic Understanding of Computer
- Basic Understanding of Network
Are you Preparing for Interview in IT Industry? Don’t be stressed, take our Network Security Course and prepare yourself for your Interview
We know that Network Security is the basic Requirement of IT Company, so it is necessary for every students on IT Industry that he learn the Basic Concept of Network Security. In this Course You Will Learn the fundamentals of Network Security and take the first leap to the world of IT Industry.
This course will covers following topics:
Module 1: In this Module you Understand the Concept of Network Security and types of the Network.
Module 2: In this Module you understand about Types of layer in OSI Model such as application layer, data link layer etc.
Module 3: In this module you understand about the Types of network attack, which harm the computer and network system.
Module 4: In this Module you Understand about the Network Protection.
What Is Network Security?
Network security is the practices and technology a business puts in place to protect its IT infrastructure. This infrastructure, in turn, is made up of all the data, programs, applications, web networks, software and hardware utilized and managed by your business.
What is the Importance of Network Security?
Network security is important for home networks as well as in the business world. Most homes with high-speed internet connections have one or more wireless routers, which could be exploited if not properly secured. A solid network security system helps reduce the risk of data loss and theft.
In This Course we explain every topic in Simple and Easy Way, Definitely You Enjoy this Course.
Sign up now and take this Course. Let’s get started.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to Start the Career in Network Security
- IT Students, Who want to update there Knowledge in the Field of Network Security
- Science Background Students
- What is Computer Network ?
- Computer network
- Different layer of in OSI Model
- OSI Model
- Types of Network Attack
- Types of network Attack
- Types of network Protection
- Network Protection: Hardware and Software
- Network Protection Method
- Conclusion of the Course
Time remaining or 917 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|