Goal Setting For Career, Business Plus Big Life Goal Setting
Goal setting to identify and set your life, career, and business goals for the path to fulfillment! Goal setting is key
Note: 4.2/5 (78 notes) 16,020 students
Instructor(s): Alex Genadinik
Last update: 2022-05-10
What you’ll learn
- Understand difference between real goal setting and wishes or wants
- Identify your most important goals
- Begin on your plan of action towards achieving those goals
- Focus on your most important goals and not focus on the mis-goals or things that are just nice to have
- Get rid of “nice to have” things that will dis-focus you so you can focus only on what’s most important and make progress with that
- Use tactics successful business people use to get ahead
- Be excited to practice correct goal setting, find the right goals for you, and achieve them!
Goal setting theory and practical exercises that will help you focus on what’s most important in your life, and get on your way to achieving those things.
The materials in this course are based on:
Myself helping thousands of entrepreneurs set and achieve their goals
My lifelong goal setting learning from some of the top personal development coaches like Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, and Zig Zigler
A collection of practical exercises to help you identify and focus on what your main goals should be
RECENT UPDATE ADDED
Biology and hormones to understand what hormones are released to make you feel passionate about your goals
Decision-making strategies for better goal setting
Productivity apps to help you with goal setting and working towards those goals
Planning to achieve the goals you choose
WHY GOAL SETTING IS IMPORTANT
Your goals are the foundation of everything you do in your personal and professional life. Everything you do is based on your goals. So setting the right goals and focusing on the right goals for you is monumentally important.
Imagine looking back at your life and realizing that you pursued wrong goals or mis-goals. It would be a mis-life.
Don’t let that happen to you. Sign up for this course, understand the ideas behind goal setting, learn to identify your correct goals, and get on your way to achieving them.
GOAL SETTING UNLOCKS TRUE FULFILLMENT AND MOTIVATION
If you can’t seem to get motivated to do your work or don’t feel fulfilled by it, the reason is likely that you had not done proper goal setting before, and are on a path to achieve mediocre goals. With proper goal setting, you increase your chances to find the true goals that are most important for your life, and get all your motivation and fulfillment from working towards those goals.
I’ve been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
I’ve helped hundreds of coaching clients specifically with goal setting to make sure they identify the right goals and get on a path to achieving what’s truly important for them, and I’d love to help you with goal setting too.
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
* My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
* Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don’t respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money’s worth from the course.
The goal setting course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it’s my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I’ve done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now, set the right goals, and taking the steps to achieve them.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants a better life
- Young people because goal setting is such a foundational thing
- Ambitious people who want to get the most out of their lives
- Goal setting course introduction
- Goal setting course introduction and a WARM WELCOME TO THE COURSE
- Subtitles, video quality, your certificate, tips on watching & common course Q&A
- Story from Dostoevsky’s “The Idiot” as example for seizing your life
- Why goal setting is important: It sets your life in right trajectory
- Goal setting examples of goals and non-goals
- Biology and hormones which affect your goal setting and productivity
- 4 happiness hormones & how they affect productivity, goal setting & motivation
- Organizing your goal setting
- Exercise: Create visuals of your goals
- Plan the goals
- Don’t listen to people who say you can’t. Use goal setting to keep a target
- 80-20 rule for your goal setting and importance of focus
- Ego-based mental trap that will make you pursue mis-goals or wrong goals
- The Marshmallow test – Stanford study of the best predictor of future success
- Goal setting exercises
- Goal setting exercise
- Goal setting exercise – answer
- Many-goals exercise
- Many-goals exercise – answer one
- Many-goals exercise – answer two
- Eisenhower box
- Eisenhower box introduction
- Furthering our thinking in task prioritization with automation, delegation, etc
- Psychology of happiness to help us prioritize tasks
- Mindfulness – it is essential to goal setting
- All productivity starts with mindfulness
- How to start practicing basic mindfulness today
- How our changing technology and social environments effect our self awareness
- Defense mechanism of displacing blame vs. mindfulness and self-awareness
- Mindfulness exercises
- Mindfulness challenge
- Productivity apps to help with your goal setting
- Section introduction on how some apps can help you works toward goals you set
- Note taking and to-do list apps
- Proper ways to make to-do lists
- Apps to block Facebook or time wasting sites
- Two time tracking apps to track where you spend most of your time
- Goal setting course conclusion
- If you find yourself learning but not starting
- Bonus lecture: Next steps
Time remaining or 945 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|