Google Ads 2023. How to drive sales with PPC!
Get started with Google Ads and launch effective campaigns to reach new customers and grow your business online.
Note: 4.4/5 (152 notes) 31,872 students
Instructor(s): Anton Voroniuk
Last update: 2022-12-13
What you’ll learn
- Create a Google Ads account
- Launch and optimize successful Google Ads Campaigns
- Increase targeted traffic to the website and landing page
- Create Google Ads Bidding Strategies
- Set up the campaign budget, bidding strategy, Ad rotation, and geo-targeting
- Write an ad and ad extensions
- Conduct keywords research and group keywords
- Determine a budget based on the keyword research
- Use Google Trends to understand the search-demand seasonality
- Work with Google Ads Editor
- Set up Google Analytics account and goals
- List your macro and micro conversions
- Install Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics tracking code
- Launch remarketing ads campaign to convert, up-sell, and retain customers
- Check website speed and mobile-friendliness
- Monitor Ads Performance
- No special requirements.
- Completion of the practical tasks increases the effectiveness of the course.
- It is preferable that you have an online project that you are currently working on so that you can implement the skills you have learned.
Do you want to start your first Google Ads campaign? Are you interested in increasing your online sales but afraid of going over budget? Do you want to drive traffic to your websites, reach new customers and increase sales?
This is an in-depth course to get started with Google Ads.
In this Google Ads training, we will walk through all the steps of launching a search ads campaign.
In this PPC class, you will get a complete understanding of how to efficiently work with Google Ads and create successful campaigns to get loyal customers, increase traffic and grow your business online.
Paid traffic is a digital marketing tool that allows you to quickly evaluate the effectiveness of all your hypotheses about whether a product will be sold successfully and whether you understand your target audience.
Benefits of PPC advertising:
PPC advertising is one of the most reliable tools for attracting an audience on the internet.
It is suitable for any business of any size.
Helps with increasing sales, traffic, leads, branding, recognition, and recontact.
Provide insight into a potential customer’s mind at every stage of the decision funnel
Paid traffic is available on most advertising platforms.
Speed. You can start and stop PPC advertising quickly.
Allows you to calculate the effectiveness. You can estimate the return on how much money you have invested, and you can also track how many calls, requests, and customer inquiries you have received.
This PPC course will teach you:
How Google Ads works, its pros, and cons
What goals and objectives Google Ads performs
How the Google Ads interface and account structure looks like
How to create a Google Ads account and contact Google Ads Support
How to launch and optimize successful Google Ads Campaigns
Increasing targeted traffic to the website and landing page
Creating Google Ads Bidding Strategies
Setting up the campaign budget, bidding strategy, Ad rotation, and geo-targeting
How to write an ad and ad extensions
How to conduct keywords research and group keywords
How to determine a budget based on your keyword research
Working with Google Ads Editor
How to use Google Trends to understand your search demand seasonality
Setting up Google Analytics account and goals
How to list your macro and micro conversions
Installing Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics tracking code
How to launch remarketing ads campaign to convert, up-sell, and retain customers
Monitoring your Ads Performance
Why should you choose this Google Ads course?
You will learn how to work with Google Ads from top internet marketing professionals.
We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
My credentials are Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others.
More than 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns are launched by us.
Over 355,000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses.
This course is suitable for both beginners and experts.
The course comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos.
You will get a Google Ads certification from Udemy upon completion of the course.
What else do you get in this course?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates
Structured lessons with practical exercises
Valuable checklists and templates
Weekly educational and promotional announcements
A free copy of the book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales”. In this book, the following topics are covered in-depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
There’s no time to lose! Every minute you are losing countless leads and sales!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This Google Ads course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start now?
Click the “Buy now” button to get started with Google Ads and launch effective campaigns to increase traffic, leads, sales and grow your business online!
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to master the knowledge of PPC advertising – this Google Ads course will allow you to gain the necessary skills to launch successful campaigns.
- Marketers – this course will allow you to expand your skills and teach you how to work with paid advertising and promote your projects with Google Ads. You will acquire the necessary knowledge to further your career.
- Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurs will be able to use the acquired skills to promote their own projects on the internet. Learn how to create, optimize and analyze advertising campaigns, increase sales, targeted traffic, and leads.
- PPC Specialists – This course will help you systematize your knowledge about paid advertising. You will master the skills of creating, optimizing, and analyzing search advertising campaigns, learn how to optimize the cost per click, conversion, and client.
- Start with Google Ads
- Intro. Advantages of Google Ads
- How to use the Miro Board Checklists
- How to Study on Udemy Effectively?
- How does Google Ads work? The main bidding rules.
- Launch Google Ads. Keywords Research
- Start your first Google Ads Campaign.
- How to contact Google Ads Support
- How to create your first search ad campaign
- Keywords Research in Google Ads. Google Keyword Planner.
- How to use Google Trends to understand your search demand seasonality?
- How to do efficient keyword research with non-Google tools. Semrush.
- How to group keywords?
- How to create your first ad?
- Ad Extensions.
- Google Ads Bidding Strategies.
- How to work with Google Ads Editor?
- Monitoring your Ads Performance. Google Analytics.
- Reports available in Google Ads.
- Why is your landing page not performing in Google Ads?
- How to set up your Google Analytics Account and goals?
- Google Tag Manager.
- How to link accounts?
- Conversion Analytics. Google Analytics basic functions.
- Site search – micro-conversion.
- E-Commerce module.
- Call Tracking.
- Your page speed and mobility as a crucial part of your Quality Score.
- How to Leave a Review for the Course.
- How to Get Your Certificate for this Course.
- BONUS Lecture.
Excel Skills for Business [Coursera]
Time remaining or 742 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|