Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Bing Ads & Google Retargeting Guide
Learn Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Bing Ads & Google Retargeting. Write Ad Copy. Use Extensions, Responsive & Discovery Ads.
Note: 4.3/5 (261 notes) 62,180 students
Instructor(s): Ing. Tomas Moravek | Facebook Ads Expert
Last update: 2022-10-23
What you’ll learn
- Setup your Google Ads Account. Use Google Coupon. Write your Google Ad Copy. Create Your First Campaign. Get your Advertising Up & Running.
- Find more Converting Customers Across all of Google’s Channels Like YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, & Maps. Drive Performance Based on your Goals.
- Use the Power of Google Discovery Campaigns. Maximise your Efficiency with Google Max Performance Campaigns. Learn the Latest Google Ads Trends.
- Choose the Right Keywords. Optimise your Google Ads Targeting. Learn New Keyword Matching Options. Use Efficiently Negative Keywords.
- Understand Everything About Search Terms Reports. Use Auction Insights to Compare Performance. Determine a Bid Strategy Based on your Goals.
- Improve your Google PPC Quality Score. Make Use of Ad Extensions. Learn Retargeting. Set Up Google Shopping (Google Merchant Centre).
- Learn Bing Ads. Learn Auction and Delivery. Understand Common Terms & Keywords. Import your Google Ads into Bing. Easily Navigate in Bing Ads Interface.
- Learn Google Retargeting. Setup Powerful Retargeting Campaigns. Use Google Audiences Solutions. Learn Everything about Customer Match. Enjoy Quizzes.
- Learn How to Quickly & Efficiently Setup YouTube Skippable Ads & YouTube Non-Skippable Ads. Use your Videos to Promote your Products & Brand on YouTube.
- Learn How to use Google Shopping & Google Merchant Centre. Link your Merchant Centre. Upload Feed. Review Products. Setup Shipping Services.
- An Internet Connection. No Previous Knowledge of PPC is Required at All. Only Determination and a Hunger to Learn. We will Teach you the Rest.
Learn Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Bing Ads & Google Retargeting Fast & Fun! Enjoy Interactive Quizzes A, B, C, D. This Google Ads Course has been Completely Updated with New Google Responsive Search Ads, Google Discovery Ads & Google Max Performance Ads.
Setup your Google search campaign today. Learn how to set up your Google ads account, use Google coupon, write your Google ad copy, create your first campaign, and get your advertising up & running. In this Google ads course you will walk-through setup, configuration, creating ad copy, adding your keywords, and optimising your ads to drive traffic to your website. You will learn how to setup retargeting and Google shopping (google merchant centre). You will also learn how to create Google ads performance reports with Google data studio. All screen recordings show new Google ads manager layout.
Setup your Google search campaign today
Google Ads are a great way to boost your brand profile, generate more leads and traffic, and gain more sales. The Google Ads platform focuses on Pay Per Click (PPC) ads, where advertisers pay per impression on an ad. PPC marketing is a tailorable, affordable form of web marketing, but to succeed, and not waste money, you must take the right approach. Typically it takes many years of experience to gain the in-depth knowledge necessary to get the most out of your PPC campaign.
With this Google Ads course, we aim to get you on the road to success faster, and as long as you are willing to put the work in, and apply our techniques and strategies, you’ll be well equipped with everything you need to succeed. The strength of advertising with Google lies in its massive market reach and the ability it gives you to create highly targeted campaigns. With Google Ads you can drive quality traffic to your brand, garnered from people searching Google for products and services, similar to the ones you’re offering.
To boost your reach, ads from Google often feature across other platforms, including YouTube, Blogger, and the Google Display Network. Another great feature of Google Ads is the Google Ads Analytics dashboard, which allows you to monitor the performance of your ads over time. This helps you hone the effectiveness of your Google Ads and adjust your content and target audience for a more optimal return on your investment. It’s definitely worth investing in Google Ads, as even if you’re ranking well organically, your results are likely to appear lower than those who have paid to promote.
Write Google ads copy that people love to click on
If you want maximum click throughs, you must use copywriting strategies that evoke strong emotion and are targeted to your ideal reader. The best type of Ad Copies are short and punchy, with enough impact to arouse curiosity, or provoke a reaction. Incorporating numbers is a great way to make Ad Copies sound more specific.
Choose the right keywords
Search for words or phrases related to your products or services. The keywords you choose are used to show your ads to people. Select high-quality, relevant keywords for your ad campaign to help you reach only the most interested people, who are more likely to become your customers.
Optimise your Google ads targeting
Targeting ads is an essential part of a successful advertising campaign. You may have designed the perfect ad, but you’ll need to show it to the right people at the right time to better reach your goal. Google Ads offers different ways of targeting your ads.
Learn new keyword matching options
Keywords are words or phrases that are used to match ads with the terms people are searching for. The keyword match types dictate how closely the keyword needs to match with the user’s search query in order for the ad to be considered for the auction. So you could use broad match to serve your ad on a wider variety of user searches or you could use exact match to hone in on specific user searches.
Use efficiently negative keywords
Negative keywords let you exclude search terms from your campaigns and help you focus on only the keywords that matter to your customers. Better targeting can put your ad in front of interested users and increase your return on investment (ROI).
Understand everything about new search terms reports
Use the search terms report to identify new search terms with high potential, and add them to your keyword list. Look for search terms that aren’t as relevant to your business, and add them as negative keywords. This can help you avoid spending money showing your ad to people who aren’t interested in it.
Use auction insights to compare performance
The auction insights report lets you compare your performance with other advertisers who are participating in the same auctions that you are. This information can help you make strategic decisions about bidding and budgeting by showing you where you’re succeeding and where you may be missing opportunities for improved performance. The auction insights report is available for both Search and Shopping campaigns.
Determine a bid strategy based on your goals
Google Ads offers several bid strategies that are tailored to different types of campaigns. Depending on which networks your campaign is targeting, and whether you want to focus on getting clicks, impressions, conversions, or views you can determine which strategy is best for you. In this article, we’ll describe how to use your advertising goals to choose your bid strategy.
Improve your Google PPC quality score
Google uses your PPC Quality Score (QS) to decide how your ad should rank. The higher your quality score, the better your position will be. This score factors in how relevant your landing page and ads are to the keywords you’ve selected and also assesses your expected clickthrough rate.
Make use of ad extensions
Ad Extensions let you supplement your Google ad with one of five additional features for no extra cost. You can select from a Sitelink, Call button, Location info, or App download link, or can choose to showcase an Offer instead.
Use the power of Google Discovery Ads
You can use Discovery campaigns to help reach up to 3 billion customers across Google feeds to achieve your performance goals in Google Ads. Thanks to Google’s audience and customer intent signals, this campaign type helps you deliver highly visual, inspiring personalized ad experiences to people who are ready to discover and engage with your brand—all through a single Google Ads campaign.
Maxime your efficiency with Google Max Performance Ads
Performance Max is a new goal-based campaign type that allows performance advertisers to access all of their Google Ads inventory from a single campaign. It’s designed to complement your keyword-based Search campaigns to help you find more converting customers across all of Google’s channels like YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, and Maps.
Performance Max helps you drive performance based on your specified conversion goals, delivering more conversions and value by optimizing performance in real-time and across channels using Smart Bidding. Performance Max combines Google’s automation technologies across bidding, budget optimization, audiences, creatives, attribution, and more. They’re all empowered by your specific advertising objective (for example, if you have a CPA or ROAS target) and the creative assets, audience signals, and optional data feeds you provide.
Learn Google Ads retargeting
Retargeting is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It allows you to strategically position your ads in front of these audiences as they browse Google or its partner websites, thus helping you increase your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a purchase.
Set up Google shopping (Google merchant centre)
If you’re a retailer, you can use Shopping campaigns to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better qualified leads. To get started, you’ll send us your product data with Merchant Center and create a campaign in Google Ads. Then, we’ll use your campaign to create ads on Google and around the web where potential customers can see what you’re selling. We call these placements Shopping ads because they appear in a different, more visual format. In contrast to a text ad, which displays text only, Shopping ads show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. These ads give users a strong sense of the product you’re selling before they click the ad, which gives you more qualified leads.
Create visual performance reports with Google data studio
You can add Ad Manager as a data source in Data Studio to create data visualisation reports. The most popular Ad Manager report dimensions and metrics are available. These reports can be securely shared with others in your organisation or publicly.
Learn how to efficiently setup YouTube ads
YouTube connects you to the people who matter most to your business. Turn viewers into customers, on any budget. YouTube Ads uses Google data to match your message to the right people at the right moment. YouTube Ads make it easy for people to choose your business. Get more purchases, subscribers, website visits, and more. Anyone can make a YouTube ad that gets results.
Learn how to quickly import & setup Bing ads from your Google ads account
Create deeper customer relationships with Microsoft Advertising. Deliver relevant, personalized experiences to a wider audience that’s ready to engage and purchase online. Reach people where and when they’re ready to act. Access 724 million monthly unique searchers on the Microsoft Search Network and 250 million unique users through native advertising on brand-safe experiences.
When you enrol, you also get:
Course materials and tuition worth at least $1.080 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!!
Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and Free Extra Resources you can download from our Resource Centre
Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
30-day money back guarantee
Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question anytime
Interactive quizzes making learning Fun
PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
Online PPC Advertising has become one of the most in-demand skills of 2022. In fact, online PPC Advertising jobs can pay upwards of $100k per year. Why? Every business can benefit from someone who creates great Google ads campaigns. From startups to fortune 500s and everything in between, online advertising can make or break the success of an organisation.
We look forward to welcoming you on board as our newest student,
Ing. Tomas Moravek & Hazel Owens
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert
Who this course is for
- For You.
- B2B, B2C, Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Marketers, Influencers, Facebook Admins, Facebook Editors, Social Media Marketers, Facebook Marketers, Content Creators, Creatives, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Advertisers, Real Estate Agents, Job Seekers, Local Businesses, Website Owners, Website Admins, SEO Help Seekers, SEO Content Creators, Website Creators, Bloggers, Etc.
- Google Ads
- Introduction into Google Ads
- Resources for you & Udemy Student’s Experience & Facebook Group
- Short Welcome by Hazel Owens!
- Google Ads Introductory Overview
- Google Ads – Where Ads are Shown – Introduction
- Google Ads – Where Ads are Shown
- QUIZ – Where Ads Show
- Set up your Google Ads Account
- QUIZ – Google Ads account setup
- Google Ads Campaign Setup
- QUIZ – Campaign setup
- Google start and end dates
- Ad Scheduling Basics
- QUIZ – Google Ads Scheduling Basics
- Device Targeting
- QUIZ – Google Ads Device Targeting
- Google Ads Coupon Setup
- Google Ad Copy Best Practices
- QUIZ – Ad Copy Best Practice
- Google Ad Formulas
- QUIZ – Google Ads Formulas
- Targeting and Settings Introduction
- Targeting and Settings
- QUIZ – Targeting and Settings
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager – Animated Video
- Google Analytics Linking and Conversion Setup
- QUIZ – Analytics Linking and Conversion Setup
- Billing Setup and Launching your First Campaign
- QUIZ – Billing setup
- Google Ads Keywords Research
- QUIZ – Keyword research
- Match Types & Negative Keywords
- Exact Match Meaning
- Match Types Updates
- QUIZ – Match Types
- Negative Keywords
- Negative Keywords 2
- QUIZ – Negative keywords
- Google Ads Editor – Keywords Upload
- QUIZ – Google Ads Editor
- Search Terms Report – Introduction
- Search Terms Report – Explanation
- QUZ – Search Terms
- Auction Insights – Competitor Analysis 1
- Auction Insights – Competitor Analysis 2
- QUIZ – Auction Insights
- Google Ad Extensions 1
- Google Ad Extensions 2
- Google Ad Extensions 3
- QUIZ – Google Ad Extensions
- Google Responsive Search Ads
- QUIZ – Responsive search ads
- Discovery Ads
- QUIZ – Google Discovery Ads
- Conversion Goal Setup
- Google Display Ads
- QUIZ – Google Display Ads
- Google Max Performance Ads
- QUIZ – Google Max Performance Ads
- Audiences & Segments & Targeting
- QUIZ – Audiences & Segments & Targeting
- Introduction into Bidding Strategies
- Bidding Strategies
- QUIZ – Bidding Strategies
- Bing Ads (Microsoft Advertising)
- Microsoft Advertising Introduction
- Search Ads Overview
- Auction and Ad Delivery
- Common Terms
- Introduction Keywords and Match Types
- Introduction and Explanations Keywords
- Introduction Match Types
- Introduction into Structure
- Introduction into Bing Ads
- QUIZ – Bing Ads Introduction & Bing Ads Explanations
- Bing Ads (Microsoft Advertising)
- QUIZ – Bing Ads (Microsoft Advertising)
- Google Ads Import – Bing
- Bing Ads Navigation
- Bing Ads Copy Setup
- Retargeting & Google Audiences Solutions
- Google Retargeting – Introduction
- Google Retargeting – Explanations 1
- Google Retargeting – Explanations 2
- Retargeting Setup 1
- Retargeting Setup 2
- QUIZ – Google Retargeting
- Google Audiences Solutions 1
- Google Audiences Solutions 2
- QUIZ – Audiences
- Google Ads – Customer Match
- QUIZ – Customer Match
- YouTube Ads
- YouTube Video Ads – Linking the Accounts
- QUIZ – YouTube linking
- YouTube Skippable Video Ads
- YouTube Non Skippable Video Ads
- QUIZ – YouTube Ads
- Extra Learnings – YouTube Marketing
- Google Shopping (Google Merchant Centre)
- Introduction into Google Shopping (Google Merchant Centre)
- Merchant Centre Account Setup
- Linking Google Merchant and Google Ads
- Shopping – Upload Feed Using Scheduled Fetch
- Shopping – Product Review & Diagnostics
- Shopping – Shipping Service Setup
- QUIZ – Google Shopping
- Excel & Visual Data Reporting
- Google Ads Reporting – Introduction
- Using Google Data Studio for Google Ads Reporting
- QUIZ – Using Google Data Studio for Google Ads Reporting
- Using Microsoft Excel for Reporting
- QUIZ – Using Microsoft Excel for Reporting
- Success & Freelancing
- Positive Mindset 1
- Positive Mindset 2
- Positive Mindset 3
- QUIZ – Freelancing
Time remaining or 598 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|