Google Analytics 4 Overview in One Hour
Get a quick start with GA4 and learn the difference between GA4 and UA along the course
Note: 5.0/5 (1 notes) 273 students
Instructor(s): Rudranil Chakrabortty
Last update: 2022-04-13
What you’ll learn
- Get a quick snapshot of Google Analytics 4
- Learn GA4 report structure and content in the reports
- Find out the differences between GA4 and Universal Analytics
- In 10-mins learn to create custom reports in Google Analytics 4
- Get to know the Admin Settings and GA4 installation
This course is perfect for you to get started with Google Analytics 4 because, in just 1 hour, you will get a very well-structured overview of Google Analytics 4. With Universal Analytics ready to be phased out by next year, it is of vital importance for you to get started with GA4 today.
If you find this course useful, you are welcome to check out more courses in Google Analytics 4, also the courses I have on Udemy on my instructor page.
Reviews from my Google Analytics courses on Udemy:
An amazing course by a particularly fascinating lecturer. I usually listen to courses at double speed, here I had to slow down a bit to absorb all the good that the amazing lecturer has to give. This is not the first course not the last course I will take from this lecturer, please continue to update the course, and the other courses and continue to produce more content because I enjoy learning from you and benefit from it immediately.
Really an amazing course… super-detailed!! This is the place to start … he takes from absolutely 0 to 100.
This is a very detailed Google Analytics course on Udemy, that gave a wider range of ideas from the basic to the advanced concept of Google Analytics. I highly recommend this course.
–Mujaheed Abdul Wahab
Just a little bit in, but already one of the best overviews I have found. For new folks, I wish I had found this lesson when I first started! He does a fantastic job explaining the different sections of Analytics and what key terms mean.
— JJ Kennedy
He has in-depth knowledge of the subject, making things clear in layman language will help non-coders like me to understand the subject. Answers promptly to the questions asked. Must recommended course for anyone who want to understand GTM. No one can be a better instructor than Rudranil when it comes to Google Tag Manager.
Easter egg bunny plush DIY (Etsy)
Who this course is for
- Beginners of Google Analytics
- Beginners of Google Analytics 4
- Participants looking for a quick overview
- 1-Hour Overview of Google Analytics 4
- Google Analytics 4 Overview
- Overview of the Reports
- Users and Traffic Sources
- Events in Google Analytics 4
- Monetization Reports
- Retention Report
- Demographics and Tech Report
- Custom Reports in GA4
- Attribution Modeling in GA4
- Configuration in GA4
- Admin Settings and Installing GA4 on the Website
- Real Time Report And Segment-Based Comparisons
- Summary And Way Forward
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|